Search for content in message boards

Con't Search: Patricia Ann Cole Oklahoma or Fort Worth TX

Replies: 0

Con't Search: Patricia Ann Cole Oklahoma or Fort Worth TX

Posted: 6 Jul 2013 4:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cole, Broadley
I'm continuing the search my(now deceased)mother-in-law was doing for over a decade for her birth mother. What we know is the records show the following and some was what her adoptive mom told her:
Mother's Name: Patricia Ann Cole
Born: Oklahoma
Age: Records indicate 20 but adoptive mother states bmom was around 14 or 15 and from a family that were ashamed of her pregnancy so sent her off to live outside fort worth, tx to have and adopt out baby.
Address of Bmom: RR2 Box 434 Precinct 6 (which at time would have been Tarrant County)
Baby Born: 5/1952
Private Adoption by Attorney Arthur Haddaway
Doctor: Frank McKee, MD
Judge: Katherine C. Cannon, Deputy
Born at Pennsylvania Avenue Hospital (no longer in existence)
Not positive if birth mom named her or adopted parents but her name on birth certificate states: Deborah Kay Broadley.
Adoption date: 11/29/1952

Please let me know if you have any additional info to help locate this person. My mother-in-law was desperate to find family but did not want to disrupt anyone's family. If nothing else just basic background and family health info is much appreciated. Please respond or email directly to cbush0703@hotmail.com

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions