Search for content in message boards

Looking for descendants of Hugh Wallace Cole, Gertrude Broughton, or Kittie Broughton Walsh

Replies: 3

Looking for descendants of Hugh Wallace Cole, Gertrude Broughton, or Kittie Broughton Walsh

Posted: 6 Jul 2013 9:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cole Broughton Niles Fones
Hugh Wallace Cole of Geneseo, IL did extensive research on Cole family history and traced the lines I am researching. Both he and his wife, Gertrude M Broughton are descended from our line of Coles who come from N. Kingston and Hopkinton, RI. The research he did was used for many applications to DAR and at least one SAR application. I have written to the DAR to see if I can access his work but I don't know what they have or how much of it they have. I have all the applications that reference his work but they provide only the lineage information I already have. If anyone knows of descendants who may have this work, please let me know. Gertrude's sister was Kittie (Broughton) Walsh of Providence RI who also applied using his research. The lines I am researching are descendants of Joseph Cole and Phebe Niles of Hopkinton RI. This line is heavily connected to descendants of William Fones of Hopkinton.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
terrybarwin 7 Jul 2013 3:16AM GMT 
terrybarwin 7 Jul 2013 3:23AM GMT 
DChestelson 8 Jul 2013 2:41AM GMT 
terrybarwin 8 Jul 2013 4:04AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions