Search for content in message boards

Richard B Cole SR. 1835-1865

Replies: 1

Re: Richard B Cole SR. 1835-1865

Posted: 17 Oct 2013 6:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
PLEASE email me!! Angeline Morse Cole Johns is my 3x great grandmother!! And JUST today, I got a copy of her pension records which lists Richard Cole Sr's date of death and where he died - he was an overseer of a farm. His son Richard Jr was only two weeks old. I have been working to find Angeline's actual maiden name and her parents for YEARS. I saw the marriage record - I needed that for proof, as I am in the process of joining both the DAR and the Mayflower Society (Charles Johns is a direct descendent of one of the passengers of the first voyage). Her pension record stated that they were married in Leon Co away from any town and didn't have the record. Same with his death. I would be more than happy to share the info - my 3rd cousin Kathy ordered the pension record years ago, and sent it to me today! My email is deanamwilson@gmail and I would LOVE to hear from you! I have a few photos of Angeline too!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
apertain 8 Aug 2013 1:46AM GMT 
deanamacelwee... 18 Oct 2013 12:30AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions