Search for content in message boards

Looking for family relations to Sarah Jane Cole, Born 1818 Pa & died 1851, Wisconsin.

Replies: 0

Looking for family relations to Sarah Jane Cole, Born 1818 Pa & died 1851, Wisconsin.

Posted: 24 Sep 2013 5:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Sep 2013 5:49PM GMT
Surnames: Carter, Cole
My name is Lisa and I am looking for any info on my Great Great Grandmother by the name of Sarah Jane (Cole) Carter. She was married to a Harvey John Carter. The only I know about Sarah is that she was born November 28, 1818 in Erie, Crawford Co. Pa and died March 5, 1851 in Eden, Fond Du Lac County, WI. I am currently working on my family tree and would like to complete it by knowing more about her family, like who her parents, grandparents and brothers or sisters were? I am mainly calling out to any Cole families that may have some connections to Sarah Jane Cole. The only thing I know is that she had a husband named Harvey John Carter, a son, Miles Perry Carter, A daughter Emma Frances Carter (My great grandma) and a daughter Mary Jane Carter. If anyone form the Cole Family has any info they can share with me, it would be greatly appreciated and would love to share any info I may have.
Just looking to complete my family tree.
Thank you,
Lisa M. M.
(Great-Great Granddaughter)
9-24-2013

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions