Search for content in message boards

looking for you

Replies: 3

looking for you

Mary Rosina Culbertson-Whitehawk (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jan 2001 6:26PM GMT
HELLO all you fellow Culbertsons. I had until today grew up with the knowledge that there were very few if any other culbertson people out there. It is amazing to find soo many!! I am a Saulteux Indian from the Keeseekoose Indian Reservation in Saskatchewan Canada. I am 26 yrs old and would like to find any relatives. My only knowledge of my Grandfather Roy or Gordon Culbertson is that he was born in Delaronne Manitoba Canada. And that his family was from ontario.He had a brother named Wayne who married a women named Amanda Ball. In SAskatchewan.My grandfather maried Hester Ball and had two sons William(my dad) and Albert.That is the extent of my knowledge of my history on my fathers side . I have always been proud of my maiden name. When i was in the R.C.M.P i choose to use Culbertson rather than my married name Whitehawk.I am now obtaining a degree in Criminology and as i get on with my life i would also like to have a past ancestral line to it. If you can help me please contact me @ marywhitehawk@hotmail.com or feel free to call 306-782-1694. Who knows we could be blood.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Mary Rosina Culbertson-Whitehawk 2 Jan 2001 1:26AM GMT 
Gary Culbertson 3 Jan 2001 1:02PM GMT 
hazel leonard 19 May 2001 6:49AM GMT 
brimac55 28 Mar 2012 12:13PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic