Descendants of Fredreich Cupp
Generation No. 1
1. FREDREICH1 CUPP was born Abt. 1714 in Pennsylvania.
Child of FREDREICH CUPP is:
2. i. ANDREW2 CUPP, b. Abt. 1740, Pennsylvania; d. 1801, Shenandoah, Virgina.
Generation No. 2
2. ANDREW2 CUPP (FREDREICH1) was born Abt. 1740 in Pennsylvania, and died 1801 in Shenandoah, Virgina. He married ELIZABETH WYNKOLD.
More About ANDREW CUPP:
Grave Site: Shenandoah, Virginia
Children of ANDREW CUPP and ELIZABETH WYNKOLD are:
3. i. JACOB3 CUPP, b. 1770, Shenandoah, Virgina; d. 1845, CLAIBORNE CO, TENN.
ii. GEORGE CUPP, b. Abt. 1768, Shenandoah, Virgina; d. Abt. 1839, Shenandoah, Virgina.
iii. MARY CUPP, b. Abt. 1772, Shenandoah, Virgina; d. Shenandoah, Virgina.
iv. MICHEAL CUPP, b. Abt. 1774, Pennsylvania.
v. JOHN CUPP, b. Abt. 1776, Pennsylvania.
vi. EVE CUPP, b. Abt. 1778, Pennsylvania; d. Abt. 1841, Shenandoah, Virgina.
vii. ELIZABETH CUPP, b. Abt. 1780, Pennsylvania.
Generation No. 3
3. JACOB3 CUPP (ANDREW2, FREDREICH1) was born 1770 in Shenandoah, Virgina, and died 1845 in CLAIBORNE CO, TENN. He married SIBITHA BREEDING 1788 in Shenandoah, Virgina, daughter of SPENCER BREEDING and PRISCELLA.
More About JACOB CUPP:
Grave Site: Claiborne, Tennessee
More About SIBITHA BREEDING:
Grave Site: Clairborne, Tennessee
Children of JACOB CUPP and SIBITHA BREEDING are:
4. i. ISAAC WILLIAM4 CUPP, b. February 14, 1800, Grayson County, Virginia; d. Bef. September 03, 1873, Missouri.
ii. ELIZABETH CUPP, b. November 25, 1792, Tennessee; d. August 1873, Powell Valley, Claiborne, Tennessee.
More About ELIZABETH CUPP:
Grave Site: New Tazewell, Claiborne, Tennessee
iii. MARGARET CUPP, b. Abt. 1795, Virginia.
iv. CATHERINE CUPP, b. 1797, Virginia; d. Claiborne co, Tennessee.
More About CATHERINE CUPP:
Grave Site: Claiborne, Tennessee
v. ABRAHAM CUPP, b. Abt. 1799, Virginia.
vi. ABIGAIL CUPP, b. Abt. 1800, Virginia.
vii. GEORGE CUPP, b. Abt. 1804, Virginia; d. Missouri.
viii. VALENTINE CUPP, b. Abt. 1806, Virginia; d. Missouri.
ix. KESIAH CUPP, b. Abt. 1808.
Generation No. 4
4. ISAAC WILLIAM4 CUPP (JACOB3, ANDREW2, FREDREICH1) was born February 14, 1800 in Grayson County, Virginia, and died Bef. September 03, 1873 in Missouri. He met (1) NANCY BIRDGES. He married (2) SARAH BRIDGES Abt. 1820.
Children of ISAAC CUPP and NANCY BIRDGES are:
i. WILLIAM5 CUPP, b. Abt. 1830, Tazewell, Claiborne, Tennessee; d. 1884.
ii. TENNESSEE CUPP, b. Abt. 1833, Keytesville, Chariton, Missouri.
iii. FRANCIS MARION CUPP, b. Abt. 1838, Keytesville, Chariton, Missouri; d. February 1879.
iv. THOMAS CUPP, b. Abt. 1842, Keytesville, Chariton, Missouri.
v. JANE CUPP, b. Abt. 1844, Keytesville, Chariton, Missouri.
vi. STERLING CUPP, b. Abt. 1850, Keytesville, Chariton, Missouri.
vii. ANN CUPP, b. Abt. 1852, Keytesville, Chariton, Missouri.
Children of ISAAC CUPP and SARAH BRIDGES are:
5. viii. CELIA5 CUPP, b. July 09, 1823, Tazewell, Claiborne County, Tennessee; d. February 04, 1889.
ix. MAHALEY CUPP, b. Abt. 1820, Tazewell, Claiborne, Tennessee.
x. SIMPSON CUPP, b. May 09, 1822, Tazewell, Claiborne, Tennessee; d. November 29, 1912.
xi. SILAS CUPP, b. Abt. 1825, Tazewell, Claiborne, Tennessee; d. 1849, Missouri.
xii. CLAIBORNE CUPP, b. July 05, 1827, Tazewell, Claiborne, Tennessee; d. January 02, 1913.
xiii. SARAH CUPP, b. Abt. 1829, Tazewell, Claiborne, Tennessee.
xiv. REBECCA ELIZABETH CUPP, b. November 1833, Keytesville, Chariton County, Missouri; m. ANDREW JACKSON DAY, January 25, 1851.
xv. RACHEL SUSAN CUPP, b. February 03, 1838, Keytesville, Chariton County, Missouri; d. June 20, 1934.
xvi. JAMES CUPP, b. Abt. 1840, Keytesville, Chariton, Missouri.
xvii. DAVID CUPP, b. October 29, 1841; d. November 13, 1892; m. ELIZABETH JANE SCOTT.
Generation No. 5
5. CELIA5 CUPP (ISAAC WILLIAM4, JACOB3, ANDREW2, FREDREICH1) was born July 09, 1823 in Tazewell, Claiborne County, Tennessee, and died February 04, 1889. She married PRIOR LEE DAVIS December 17, 1843 in Salisbury, Clariton Co., MO, son of BENJAMIN DAVIS and LAVINA PERRY.
Notes for PRIOR LEE DAVIS:
Born in Tennessee and was the sixth of a family of sixteen children. He left Tennessee in 1832 with his Parents for Brown County Illinois
From "HISTORY OF HOWARD AND CHARITON COUNTIES" page 1072
Prior L. Davis, a worthy farmer of Salisbury township, was the sixth of a family of sixteen children of Benjamin and Levina (Perry) Davis, and he, himself, and wife have been made the parents of fourteen children. His father was a native of North Carolina, and a number of years after his marriage, in about 1832, removed from Tennessee, to which State he had came in early life, to Brown county, Illinois, where he lived until his death in 1869, at the advanced age of seventy-eight years. Of his family of children there were eight sons and eight daughters, and of these twelve lived to reach the age of maturity. But six however, are living. Prior L. was born on the 20th of January, 1822, ten years before his parents left Claiborne county, Tennessee, and remained with them, after they came to Illinois, until 1842 when he came to Missouri and made his home in Salisbury township, Chariton county. Here he has since lived and followed agricultural pursuits. In 1843 he was married to Miss Sealy, daughter of Isaac Cupp, of this county. As has been said, fourteen children have followed this union. Six of these only are living: Sarah A., Matilda, Geneva, Mary E., Benjamin I. And Robert Lee. As a farmer Mr. Davis has been satisfactorily successful. His landed estate numbers 320 acres of good land, and his homestead in Salisbury township is substantially and comfortably improved. Mr. Davis and wife are members of the Baptist Church.
Children of CELIA CUPP and PRIOR DAVIS are:
i. SARAH ANN6 DAVIS, b. March 24, 1844.
ii. ANDREW J DAVIS, b. September 12, 1845.
iii. MALILDA GENEVA DAVIS, b. March 23, 1847.
iv. JAMES B DAVIS, b. February 28, 1849.
v. JOHN S DAVIS, b. June 19, 1851.
vi. LUCY JANE DAVIS, b. November 30, 1853.
vii. GINEVA E DAVIS, b. January 30, 1856.
6. viii. BENJAMIN ISAAC DAVIS, b. April 28, 1858, Chariton County Missouri; d. July 26, 1936, Chariton County Missouri.
ix. MARY ELLEN DAVIS, b. December 20, 1859.
7. x. ROBERT E LEE DAVIS, b. May 07, 1864; d. 1957, Keytesville Missouri.
xi. JEFFERSON DAVIS, b. August 23, 1867.
Generation No. 6
6. BENJAMIN ISAAC6 DAVIS (CELIA5 CUPP, ISAAC WILLIAM4, JACOB3, ANDREW2, FREDREICH1) was born April 28, 1858 in Chariton County Missouri, and died July 26, 1936 in Chariton County Missouri. He married MARGARET LUCINDA EDMONSON January 27, 1876 in her fathers' residence, daughter of ARCH EDMONSON and LUCINDA ?.
Notes for BENJAMIN ISAAC DAVIS:
Spent his entire life in Chariton County except for three years in Keytesville as deputy sheriff. In 1913 he left the farm and moved to Salisbury. Buried in City Cemetery and the service as conducted by Rev. B.F. Heaton
More About BENJAMIN ISAAC DAVIS:
Grave Site: Buried in City Cemetery
More About MARGARET LUCINDA EDMONSON:
Cause of Death: Stroke
Medical Information: failing health for 3 years prior to death. Confined to her bed for more than a year
Children of BENJAMIN DAVIS and MARGARET EDMONSON are:
8. i. DAISY DEAN7 DAVIS, b. November 07, 1876; d. April 10, 1917.
9. ii. MARY LAVLETTE DAVIS, b. April 13, 1879.
10. iii. JAMES HERSCHEL DAVIS, b. February 23, 1884, Salisbury MO; d. Salisbury MO.
iv. HARVEY DAVIS, b. March 23, 1893.
11. v. NEAL HENSON DAVIS, b. April 16, 1895; d. March 03, 1984, Huntsville, MO.
vi. MINNIE BELLE DAVIS, Foster child.
7. ROBERT E LEE6 DAVIS (CELIA5 CUPP, ISAAC WILLIAM4, JACOB3, ANDREW2, FREDREICH1) was born May 07, 1864, and died 1957 in Keytesville Missouri. He married LILLY WALKER.
Children of ROBERT DAVIS and LILLY WALKER are:
12. i. EVA MAE7 DAVIS, b. October 13, 1888; d. April 04, 1946, Kansas City, MO.
ii. EDGAR DAVIS.
Generation No. 7
8. DAISY DEAN7 DAVIS (BENJAMIN ISAAC6, CELIA5 CUPP, ISAAC WILLIAM4, JACOB3, ANDREW2, FREDREICH1) was born November 07, 1876, and died April 10, 1917. She married ISAAC GRAPES August 1892.
Notes for DAISY DEAN DAVIS:
Went to Hospital and four hours later died. Health had been poor for several months but condition was not alarming.
More About DAISY DEAN DAVIS:
Grave Site: Buried in New Hope cemetery
Children of DAISY DAVIS and ISAAC GRAPES are:
i. INFANT DEATH8 GRAPES.
ii. LENORA GRAPES.
iii. WILLIE GRAPES.
iv. ALEEN GRAPES.
9. MARY LAVLETTE7 DAVIS (BENJAMIN ISAAC6, CELIA5 CUPP, ISAAC WILLIAM4, JACOB3, ANDREW2, FREDREICH1) was born April 13, 1879. She married CHARLES EIRING April 07, 1901 in Salisbury, son of HENRY EIRING and MARY HORTON.
Notes for CHARLES EIRING:
Fourth and final child
Charles was born Richard Eiring, but changed his name as a child because he didn't like the nickname Dick.
Charles attended a local college and became a school teacher but didn't enjoy the profession so he became a farmer.
1919 moved from outside Salisbury to the city to give the children the advantages of better schools. In Salisbury he engaged in the mercantile business until1935 when he retired.
Furneral services were held Monday afternoon at the Baptist church where member. The service was conducted by Rev. BlL. Holcob in City Cemetery. Pallbearers were DT Blake, J Edgar Newby, Horace Smith, Martin Hamilton, George Prescott and AS Rucker.
More About CHARLES EIRING:
Grave Site: Buried at City Cemetery, Salisbury MO
Children of MARY DAVIS and CHARLES EIRING are:
i. OLETHA THELMA8 EIRING, b. April 29, 1902, Howard County, MO.
ii. BEN HENRY EIRING, b. February 06, 1904, Howard County, MO.
iii. ANNA GARNET EIRING, b. December 20, 1905, Howard County, MO; m. A.H. BEACHLY, April 07, 1927.
iv. HELEN GOULD EIRING, b. July 22, 1907, Howard County, MO; m. MAURICE DOWNES.
v. PAULINE MARJORIE EIRING, b. June 14, 1909.
vi. LETA LUCILLE EIRING, b. May 28, 1911, Howard County, MO.
vii. ESTER GOLDENA EIRING, b. April 08, 1913, Howard County, MO; m. JACK A. VERBEECK.
13. viii. CHARLES HOWARD EIRING, b. July 04, 1915, Howard County, MO; d. April 10, 1987, St. Petersburg, FL.
14. ix. MAE BELLE EIRING, b. May 11, 1917, Howard County, MO.
10. JAMES HERSCHEL7 DAVIS (BENJAMIN ISAAC6, CELIA5 CUPP, ISAAC WILLIAM4, JACOB3, ANDREW2, FREDREICH1) was born February 23, 1884 in Salisbury MO, and died in Salisbury MO. He married LETA WORSHAM June 22, 1940, daughter of BURT WORSHAM and NANCY NICHOLS.
Notes for JAMES HERSCHEL DAVIS:
Barber by trade
More About JAMES HERSCHEL DAVIS:
Grave Site: Buried in the City Cemetery
Notes for LETA WORSHAM:
1924 Moved to Carrollton MO from Keytesville MO. Member of United Methodist Church of Carrollton. Member of the Royal neighbors.
More About LETA WORSHAM:
Grave Site: Buried at Asbury Cemetery near Keytesville
Children of JAMES DAVIS and LETA WORSHAM are:
i. MARGARET JANE8 DAVIS.
ii. DAN DAVIS.
iii. MARTIN LEE DAVIS.
11. NEAL HENSON7 DAVIS (BENJAMIN ISAAC6, CELIA5 CUPP, ISAAC WILLIAM4, JACOB3, ANDREW2, FREDREICH1) was born April 16, 1895, and died March 03, 1984 in Huntsville, MO. He married MARY ALICE YOUNG December 16, 1915, daughter of LON YOUNG and IDA DRAPER.
Notes for NEAL HENSON DAVIS:
Operated a Salvage yard in Salisbury
More About NEAL HENSON DAVIS:
Grave Site: Buried in the Asbury Cemetery
More About MARY ALICE YOUNG:
Grave Site: Buried at Asbury Cemetery
Children of NEAL DAVIS and MARY YOUNG are:
i. MARY8 DAVIS.
ii. IDA MARGARET DAVIS, d. September 28, 1975.
iii. KENNETH ALLEN DAVIS.
More About KENNETH ALLEN DAVIS:
Grave Site: Died at age 17
12. EVA MAE7 DAVIS (ROBERT E LEE6, CELIA5 CUPP, ISAAC WILLIAM4, JACOB3, ANDREW2, FREDREICH1) was born October 13, 1888, and died April 04, 1946 in Kansas City, MO. She married DAVID WELLS BENJAMIN December 05, 1905.
More About EVA MAE DAVIS:
Grave Site: April 04, 1946, Died at home, 2823 Wabash Ave.
Fact 2: Taught the Ladies Bible Class for years at Roanoke Presbyterian in Kansas City
Children of EVA DAVIS and DAVID BENJAMIN are:
i. ROBERT LLOYD8 BENJAMIN.
ii. DAVID THOMAS BENJAMIN.
Generation No. 8
13. CHARLES HOWARD8 EIRING (MARY LAVLETTE7 DAVIS, BENJAMIN ISAAC6, CELIA5 CUPP, ISAAC WILLIAM4, JACOB3, ANDREW2, FREDREICH1) was born July 04, 1915 in Howard County, MO, and died April 10, 1987 in St. Petersburg, FL. He married MARY ELIZABETH OWENS.
Notes for CHARLES HOWARD EIRING:
From 1940 to 1951 Charles was a Special Agent with the FBI. In 1951 he moved to the Air force Office of Special Investigations where he was until 1968. He attended Benjamin Franklin University in Washington DC. He was also a Real Estate Agent after he retired from the government.
More About CHARLES HOWARD EIRING:
Grave Site: Buried at Fort Lincoln Cemetery
Cause of Death: Stroke
Children of CHARLES EIRING and MARY OWENS are:
i. MARILYN9 EIRING.
ii. CHARLES H. EIRING.
iii. ROBERT EIRING.
iv. JOHN EIRING.