I'm researching a Cutbush twig :) and hoping it may hook up with someone's research...
Annie CUTBUSH (c.1842 Barnet near London UK) married Richard HEAPES - 12 Apr 1869 - St Pauls, Bows, London, England. (the FreeBDM has their marriage listed in Jun 1869 at Mile End, London)
They had 6 children that I know of. The first may have been born in England c.1872, but they were in New Zealand by 1875 with the birth of their 2nd son...
1. William - c.1872 - d.1881 Sydney, NSW, Aust
2. Edward James (aka James Edward) - b.1875 NZ
3. Elizabeth - c.1880
4. Christina - b.1882 St Leonards, NSW
5. Sydney - b.1884 St Leonards, NSW
6. Alice May - b.1886 St Leonards, NSW
I don't know Annie Cutbush's parents names, as I've yet to confirm her death.