I would appreciate any information on this family. I would especially like to know the parents and siblings of Chloe Cutler.
Chloe Cutler was born 13 Jun 1809 in New York and died 1 Sep 1853 in Lorain County, Ohio. She married Leonard Johnson 3 Feb 1825 in Lorain County, Ohio. Leonard was born 17 May 1798 in Connecticut and died 10 Apr 1873 in Lorain County, Ohio. Both are buried in Middle Ridge Cemetery, Amherst Township, Lorain, Ohio. These are the children I know about:
1. Edwin born 24 Nov 1826 in Ohio and died bef 1910.
2. Clarissa Cutler born 18 Mar 1828 in Ohio and died 17 Feb 1909 in Decatur, Burt, Nebraska. She married Dewitt Clinton Griffin 14 Oct 1845 in Elyria Lorain, OH.
3. Stephen born 14 Nov 1829 in Ohio and died bef 1910.
4. Julia b 22 Apr 1831 in Ohio and died bef 1910.
5. Martin #1 born 18 Apr 1833 in Ohio (died in infancy).
6. Martin #2 born 22 Feb 1835 and died bef 1910.
7. Mary born 23 Dec 1836 in Ohio and died bef 1910.
8. Henry born 29 Dec 1838 in Ohio and died bef 1910.
9. Alonzo born 23 Feb 1841 in Ohio and died bef 1910.
10. Andrew born 23 Jan 1843 in Elyria, Lorain, Ohio and died 31 May 1832 in Elyria, Lorain, Ohio. He married Eliza P. Root 11 May 1865 in Ohio. Andrew was a soldier in the Civil War: Ohio Volunteer Infantry, Company K, Reg. 135. Andrew is buried in Middle Ridge Cemetery, Amerherst Township, Lorain, Ohio.
11. John born 17 Apr 1845 in Ohio and died bef 1910.
Leonard's second marriage was to Adaline. She's on the 1870 census with Leonard and a son, Mirvin (not sure if he's Leonard's son with Chloe or Adaline's by a previous marriage. Mirvin was born abt 1853, the same year Chloe died).
Most of the information I have, I got from a biography on Andrew (child #10). "History of the Western Reserve" by Harriet Taylor Upton, 1910.