I found this at this link just in case you haven't seen it before now:http://history.vineyard.net/daggett.htm#michael124
"The name of the Indian woman who married Joseph Daggett is unknown. Their DAGGETT children are named in various deeds and wills:
1. Joseph Daggett b c1668
2. Hester/Esther Daggett b c1672 m Edward Cottle
3. Alice/Ellis Daggett b c1675, d 1711, naming children in her will:
(1) "Black Henry Luce" b. before March 1697, son of "White-eyed Henry Luce", named as "Henry Luce" in mother's will
(2) Samuel Look, son of Samuel Look
(3) Patience Allen
"Sources for this material are available at the Martha's Vineyard Historical Society."]
390. JOSEPH,3 b. abt. 1668.
391. HESTER, b. (1672); m. EDWARD COTTLE (9).
392. ALICE [*This name was usually written Ellis in the records and was so spelled by her descendants. She could write her name and frequently signed as a witness.], b. (1675); d. 1711; unm. but mother of the following children:
I. Henry Luce.4 b. 1696 ("Black Henry").
II. SAMUEL LOOK.4 b. 1702; rem. to Rochester, Mass.; m. Ruth Savory and had eight children The sons served in the Revolution from that town and descendants in the Civil War.
III. Patience Allen.4 She was living in 1711 but whether she survived to marry is not known.
There is much more online at this website
This is not my family. I hope this is helpful.