In 1920 your ancestors are in Providence, Providence Co., RI:
Ulysses J. DAIGNEAULT, age 26, married, b. RI; father b. Mass., mother b. Canada; he is a "wire drawer" in silver plating.
Ethyl, his wife, is 26, b. RI, father b. England, mother b. RI.
They have one child, Robert, age 11 months, born in RI.
With them is "Celena" Daigneault, age 23, single, Ulysses' sister. She is an inspector in an optical factory.
In 1910 he is with his family in Providence Ward 10 District 266, Providence Co., RI:
Eulysis DEIGNEULT, head, age 38, married 18 years, b. Mass., father & mother b. French Canada, works as a laborer for the "electric R.R." (cable car?); literate; rents his house
Mary, wife, age 37, married 18 years, born in French Canada, arrived 1885; speaks English; literate
Children all born in Rhode Island:
Eulysis Jr., age 17; Loretta E., age 15; Salena, age 13; Lydia H., age 11; Irene, age 9. The youngest 3 girls are in School. Your "Eulysis Jr." is an apprentice in a jewelry shop and is literate.
Therefore, I believe strongly your people are the following, taken from Rhode Island births 1878-1914, RI Marriages 1724-1916; and RI Deaths and Burials 1802-1950:
1. Ulysse Louis DAGUAULT, born 31 July 1893 at Johnston, Providence Co., RI, the son of Ulysse DAGUAULT and Marie BEALIEN (sic, Beaulieu).
2. Irene, b. 24 Sept. 1900 at Providence, Providence Co., RI to Ulysse DAIGNAULT and Marie W. BEAULIEU.
3. Emelie Lauretta, b. 29 Dec. 1894 at Cranston, Providence Co., RI to Ulysse DAIGNAULT and Marie BEAULIEU.
4. Ulysse Joseph DAIGNEAULT, age 22, married on 13 Oct. 1892 at Providence, Providence Co, RI to Marie BEAULIEU. He was the son of Louis DAIGNEAULT and "SELINA BRAIS." Marie was the daughter of (Francois?) Xavier BEAULIEU and Artemise LAVOIE.
5. Ulysse Louis DAIGNEAULT, age 72, died 13 April 1943 at Providence, Providence Co., RI. Married, he was the husband of Marie Beaulieu, and the son of Louis DAIGNEAULT and "Salina" BRAIS.
6. Louis DAIGNEAULT died 9 June 1913 at Providence. Wife listed: Celina; parents are given as "Joseph B. and Anna DAIGNEAULT." (note: Death records are notoriously unreliable when it comes to French-Canadian parents names.)
Note: "Salina" is most likely "Celina" or "Celia."
If you play with the spellings, and use wildcard searches, there are several events listed for these and other siblings of your Ulysse in Rhode Island - found on www.familysearch.org
- in the "pilot search" area.
Good luck in your research.
I am not closely related to your line.