Search for content in message boards

Samuel Wing Dake

Replies: 2

Re: Samuel Wing Dake

Posted: 18 Sep 2011 5:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dake Deake
I was re-reading your old post and it reminded me about another Deake/Dake family that I am researching. I have been trying to find the family of Julius William C. Deake. I know that is father was William R. Deake who is buried at the Whitesville Rural Cemetery, Independence, Allegany County, NY, with his wife. I also know that Julius Deake's uncle was a Cyrus Towner Deake who went through school at the Nunda Literary Institute in 1841 (Nunda, New York) and was from Mount Morris, New York. At the same time Cyrus Deake was in school there was also a S. Deake and a C.J. Deake enrolled. I also found reference to a Samuel Deake in the Nunda/Mount Morris area as being a school teacher. My family is from this area but as yet I haven't connected any of these people. A William Deake/Dake was also the first post master in this area as well. Go to my web site at www.dakehome.com and look at the home page of people that I am researching. It gives more details on both of these people.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
PamDake 30 Mar 2011 1:29AM GMT 
mldake 1 Aug 2011 9:52PM GMT 
mldake 18 Sep 2011 11:22PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions