Search for content in message boards

Frank Dancy 1910 Census Lonoke, Arkansas

Replies: 0

Frank Dancy 1910 Census Lonoke, Arkansas

Posted: 10 Mar 2012 1:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Parker, Newton, Dancy
I'm searching for the connection between Frank Dancy and my great grandparents Caesar and Judy Parker.

On the 1910 Census I see a 10 year old Frank Dancy, a nephew to the Parker's, living with them and their children in Keo, Lonoke, Arkansas.

I found a World War I Draft Registration Card. 1917-1918 for Frank Dancy. On this card Caesar Parker is listed as Frank's employer. Frank's nearest relative is liste as George Dancy of Keo, Lonoke.

Frank dancy's birth date is October 3, 1899 and he lived in Keo, Lonoke Arkansas when he filled out the draft registration card Sep 12, 1918. The microfilm roll number or registration roll number in Lonoke County, Arkansas, is 1530475. In Washington, D.C. at the National Archives and Records Administration the number is M1509, 4,582 rolls.

I later found a 1920 Census record that has Frank Dancy age 21, living alone in Hampton, Lee, Arkansas. This record states Frank was born in Arkansas and his father and mother were born in North Carolina.

These are the only records I have been able to find on Frank Dancy. I am interested in knowing who his parents were, how they are related to Caesar and Judy Newton Parker, and what became of Franks's family and Frank for that matter.

Any information on any of the persons listed above will be greatly appreciated.

I am Joanetta Parker Counce and I can be reached here on ancestry by Joanetta4 or my personal email address is joanie1968@gmail.com.

Sincerely.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions