Search for content in message boards

George Dando Farmborough 1806

Replies: 18

Re: George Dando Farmborough 1806

Posted: 16 Mar 2012 2:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dando
Mark. My great great grandfather was also Amos Dando, Radstock. His son John Dando married Eliza Vranch and one of their sons was John Albert Dando. John Albert Dando married Fanny Hurley. They had 14 children. My grandmother was Annie Amelia Dando who married James Angell. I am in touch with the descendants of others of the John Albert and Fanny Hurley family - Milded Laurel, Hilda, Wallace Dando, Rose Dando, Herbert and Beatrice. Ken Dando, son of Herbert and Annie Dando died very recently at the age of 94. I don't recognise the name Bowman from the enormous family tree I have been building for the last 4 years. Who was your grandfather or grsndmother if you are descended from the female children of Amos Dando. I know he had quite a few children which I believe I have covered but not proceeded down the line - yet. There were so many Dandos about that tracing them all is a hit and miss exercise. Of my grandmother's line I have no contact with Ellen Dando, Alice Lucy Dando who married a George Grant of Keinton Mandeville, Florence Dando who married Luke Curthoys although I know they had three children, Violet Dando who married Ernest Reed and lived in Canada and also had children. The youngest son Raymond lived in the USA and died in 1987 with no children. Unfortunately my mother Violet Angell passed on a lot of the information just before she died at the age of 92 but she had a remarkable memory and Ken Dando also added bits and pieces. It would be great to know who you are descended from on the Amos Dando line and also whether you can add anything to my enormous spreadsheet. Sue Cahill
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Jacky Lockley 30 Sep 2009 10:52PM GMT 
bobfhome 27 Sep 2009 5:19PM GMT 
Jacky Lockley 30 Sep 2009 11:13PM GMT 
bobfhome 1 Oct 2009 11:24AM GMT 
Jacky Lockley 10 Oct 2009 6:40PM GMT 
Wendy Smith 11 Oct 2009 8:39AM GMT 
markbowman_bj... 20 Jun 2011 1:26PM GMT 
Wendy Smith 20 Jun 2011 5:36PM GMT 
1_suecahill 16 Mar 2012 8:42PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions