Search for content in message boards

Daughertys from Apollo, PA

Replies: 15

Re: Daughertys from Apollo, PA

Posted: 9 Feb 2011 6:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Jan 2013 6:07AM GMT
Surnames: Daugherty, Dougherty, Daughtery
Good Morning, I would be so thrilled to get the information on The Hills an Dougherty's an Painters an the Kings if you wouldn't mind . From a old obit I have there is also the Shuster name mentioned as like a maiden name.Have you ever heard of that last name? This may answer alot of unanswered questions that I always have had . I believe you are right I will pull Mapquest up an try to get the directions from where I live so I can go up there an see the Cemetery. I am familiar of Armstrong County so I will just look up the address an their hours of opening an go up an read the book on the Cemetery. I have heard of the Society but have never been there an check out what information they may have is there anything specific I should look for besides the book on the old cemetery pertaining to the Families that you could suggest off the top of your head?? I am wondering if somewhere along the line of generations if we aren't connected some how? The Doughertys being from Md makes alot of sense because of the location of the Mason-Dixon Line back than an see this might be one of my road blocks why I didn't understand before of the earlier generations. I would be so appreciative on as much information you can send me . My email address is lkyspgot57@aol.com if you need my home address please ask I will do whatever it would be best for all parties. I Thank You from My Heart for sending me the information on the Hills an Doughertys an Painters an Kings it would be such a great help to me when you could email it to me . Your Friend Always, Hughie Fawcett Greensburg,PA My email address is lkyspgot57@aol.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Heidi Daugherty 11 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT 
beth_hennesse... 29 Jul 2001 2:03AM GMT 
Heidi Daugherty 30 Jul 2001 5:04AM GMT 
lkyspgot57 24 Sep 2010 6:46AM GMT 
lkyspgot57 28 Jan 2011 1:17AM GMT 
Bvl54 7 Feb 2011 8:31PM GMT 
lkyspgot57 8 Feb 2011 2:31PM GMT 
Bvl54 8 Feb 2011 8:33PM GMT 
lkyspgot57 9 Feb 2011 1:54PM GMT 
lkyspgot57 9 Feb 2011 2:19PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions