Search for content in message boards

Emily Mariah Daugherty

Replies: 2

Re: Emily Mariah Daugherty

Posted: 6 Jun 2011 11:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Jan 2013 6:05AM GMT
Surnames: Daugherty, Dougherty, Daughtery, Leasure, O'Neil
Hi my name is Hughie Fawcett an my Daugherty Line is from Westmoreland an Allegheny Counties an My Great Great Grandfather was William L.(Leasure) Daugherty born 1831 in Milgrove,Westmoreland County,PA by New Stanton,PA an he married Mary Margaret Williams born 1838 an their younger son is William Daugherty Jr who was an undertaker in Pitcairn,Allegheny County,PA an he was married three times his second wife was a Mary O'Neill an William Daugherty Jr born in 1866 he is buried with his third wife in the Stone Church Cemetery behind the Miracle Mile Shopping Center in Monroeville,Allegheny County,PA an up in the two corners is his first wife died of breast cancer an his second wife died of breast cancer I believe in the other corner an down in the middle of the Cemetery is William Daugherty born 1866 with his third wife. But I have always thought Mary O'Neill s family came from Ireland but if she was from PA I would think her records would be in The City County Building in the City of Pittsburgh,PA in Allegheny County an the time period would have been right . William Daugherty Jr Funeral Home on Main Street or 316 Broadway in Pitcairn,PA his first wife was a Tillbrook she died young an than he married Mary O'Neill an she died young an his third wife was Mary either Glew or Britton all local names an see Monroeville before that it was called Patton Township named after the Patton Family which the Daughertys were related to. Any Questions please ask my email address is lkyspgot57@aol.com my mother is a Daugherty.Sincerely Yours, Hughie lkyspgot57@aol.com or lkyspgot57@ancestry.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jsanderson3 6 Jun 2011 12:27AM GMT 
lkyspgot57 7 Jun 2011 5:45AM GMT 
lkyspgot57 7 Jun 2011 6:02AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic