I have John James Dauphinee b. 18 May 1805 Lunenburg, N.S. married on 18 Aug 1939 St. Stephen's Anglican Church, Chester, Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia, Canada to two Catherine Corkum's and am trying to figure out which one is his correct spouse.
1) Catherine Corkum b. 1815 Chester, Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia, Canada d. poss. 20 Feb 1872 d/o Johannes Corkum and Maria Wilkie.
2) Catherine Corkum b. 20 Sep 1818 Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia, Canada d. 20 Jan 1901 d/o Christopher Corkum and
Mary Catherine Mosher
John and Catherine had 3 known children:
1) Sophia Elizabeth Dauphinee b. 28 Apr 1844 m. 22 Aug 1860 to David Houghton
2) John William Dauphinee b. 20 Jan 1851 Marriott's Cove, Lunenburg Co. Nova Scotia, Canada m. Eliza Houghton
3) Josephine Eugenie Dauphinee b. 26 Nov 1855 Chester, Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia, Canada m. 13 Mar 1879 to Alfred William Kedy.
Can anyone help me sort out this dilema ????
Terri (Houghton) HamblinCountrygirl214@comcast.net