Search for content in message boards


Replies: 9


Posted: 27 Jun 2004 9:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Dec 2004 11:25AM GMT
Surnames: Davenport, Marsh, Prather
OK, on first posting your spelled your father's name Bascomb, and I didn't find him on the SSDI. Here he is with the Bascom spelling you gave this time.

Marsh, Bascom, b 15 Nov 1922; d Jun 1969; SS card issued in OH

He wasn't old enough to be receiving an old age pension, either he was on disability, or your mother filed and received support for you as a minor child from Soc Sec until you were 18.

A copy of your father's birth certificate should show the ages of his parents when he was born. And, the state where each was born. His father's occupation may be included, too.

Since you don't know much about your father, why not obtain a copy of the application your father filled out to get his Soc Sec card. You never know what other helpful information might be on there.

Happy Hunting (^_^)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Rodger Marsh 14 Jun 2004 6:02PM GMT 
GaleBraun49 24 Jun 2004 7:37AM GMT 
jkdsifu2002 27 Jun 2004 12:02AM GMT 
GaleBraun49 28 Jun 2004 3:09AM GMT 
rodger marsh 28 Jun 2004 3:09PM GMT 
GaleBraun49 28 Jun 2004 5:16PM GMT 
jkdsifu2002 27 Jun 2004 12:16AM GMT 
krb1957 1 Mar 2008 10:36PM GMT 
krb1957 1 Mar 2008 10:37PM GMT 
emmons_67 3 Jul 2013 7:00PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions