Search for content in message boards

Davenports -Gedmatch # swap- Pamunkey or Dorchester lines

Replies: 0

Davenports -Gedmatch # swap- Pamunkey or Dorchester lines

Posted: 29 Aug 2013 8:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Davenport, Haver, Phillips
I am interested in swapping Gedmatch kit #'s with Davenports from either the Pamunkey (Back to Davis Davenport) or Dorchest Davenport (Thomas Davenport & Mary Forth) lines.

My family history is for a completely different line, but none of my DNA matches show that, so I am hopeful to find someone who can connect with Davenports who were in Berkeley County, WV, Radford, VA, Center Township, PA, and near/in Wells County, Indiana.

The last person I can (mostly) feel confident I go back to is John William Davenport (1810-1878) who was married to Priscilla Haver (1819-1847) and Ruth Ann Phillips (1822-1876).

http://boards.ancestry.com/thread.aspx?mv=flat&m=2680&am...

That thread is a biography put together by a Dr. Kevan E. Davenport, based on a family history put together by my grandmother's cousin. I'm hoping the information might ring true for someone else doing research on Davenports they cannot seem to trace back very far.

My kit # is A164961

If you and I show a match, I would also like to compare you with my grandmother, as well. Thanks!

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions