Hi Margie: Here is what I can tell you about my Davin ancestors;
1. John Davin, born in the early 1800's in Ireland married Mary Keane. They had at least 4 children, John, Richard, Mary and John.
2. Their 1st son, John Davin was born Dec 1849 in Ireland.
3. He married Margaret McCarthy who was born in December 1864 in Ireland and died 25May1930 in the Bronx, NY.
4. John and Margaret had at least 4 children, Ann Davin, Born 4Apr1893, Ella Davin, Born Apr1897 in the Bronx, Margaret Davin, Born July 1898 in the Bronx and Thomas Davin, Born 1904 in the Bronx.
4. Richard Davin, born Dec1880, married Catherine Sheridan, Born Jan1887.
5. Richard and Catherine had 2 children, Richard, Born 1908 in the Bronx and Francis born Jan 1910 also in the Bronx.
Anne Davin was my Maternal Grandmother and I lived with her from birth until 1949. I have no actual records from any of the Davins, if you can verify our relationship it would be a great find!