Search for content in message boards

Any Dilworths In the West(idaho,washington etc.)

Replies: 6

Re: Dilworth

Milan H. Dilworth (View posts)
Posted: 29 Nov 2001 9:11AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello Larry,
It's been a time since contacting you. I had surgery on my head about 20 months ago to see if the epilepsy since I was 15 could be corrected. During the operation I became paralized on my right side, but have slowly been seeing improvement. This last day after Christmas we moved down to Salt Lake City, and have been going to LDS Business College.
The LDSBC is about 1/2 mile on S. Temple, so I'm able to get to the genealogy library occasionally. It's had changes taking place in the layout of it this last several months, so I haven't gone over there too much lately, but hpe to start up soon.
My father, Marold J. Dilworth is still alive doing quite well for his age of almost 91. We had a family reunion for his family, the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I had taken 9 floppy disks of the genealogy, and one CD-ROM of JPG picture files of the family. My brother LeGrand was auctioning off a few items to raise money for a better headstone to be purchased for my mother's grave with my father's (for the future), and also my two brothers who've passed on. It ended up that the CD-ROM sold for $130, with 4 total, and the floppies sold all 9 for $15 each. I really feel like I need to get even busier.
If you have any pictures you would like added to the list, I'd be happy to add them on, and add them to the CD and return the pictures to you quickly, and send you a CD-ROM in return. Or you could attach files and send the emails to me. It will be good to hear from you.

Milan H. Dilworth milankd@hotmail.com

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Ferrel Don Dilworth 3 Feb 2001 11:31PM GMT 
LarrySmith505 19 Feb 2001 8:02AM GMT 
Milan H. Dilworth 29 Nov 2001 4:11PM GMT 
jpmart47 17 Apr 2005 3:55PM GMT 
Eugene Mark Felsman 8 Jul 2005 7:19PM GMT 
Milan H. Dilworth 29 Nov 2001 4:34PM GMT 
Nita 13 Mar 2002 3:03AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic