Search for content in message boards

William Thomas Doak m. Rosabel Howard

Replies: 2

Re: William Thomas Doak

Posted: 20 Jan 2012 1:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Doak/
Am trying to find history on Doaks through this line--my g grandfather was John Henry Doak--Gramps was Willim Monroe Doak--my father was Arie Lee Doak--they live in Ark--Yell Co I think--am wanting info onthe marrage of Doak and Howard--can't find anything--past where it goes to Starr's--my e-mail address is bettym08@aol.com would like any info you care to share--Have my first memory of gramps when i was maybe 3 or 4--they lived around Knoxville Tenn--we came home to see them from Calif--and stayed for awhile--Gramps was a share crop farmer at that time,my uncle Orvil Earl Doak,Ray Doak,and William(Bill)Doak(son)as well as grams,Georgia Ann Doak,also lived there--he came to where the road ended and got us with a wagon and a team of mules---love those memories--remember the old homestead we lived on--log cabin with rock fireplace they did some cooking over that,rew timbers for ceiling supports--good memories--anything would be appreciated--am trying to put together tree for grandaughter--15.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jdupton 30 Dec 2000 7:14PM GMT 
SBrown7199 10 Jul 2001 7:34AM GMT 
bettym08 20 Jan 2012 8:15AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions