Search for content in message boards

WILLIAM LESLIE DOAK AND ROBERT FINLEY DOAK

Replies: 6

Re: WILLIAM LESLIE DOAK AND ROBERT FINLEY DOAK

Posted: 4 Jun 2012 12:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Doak
Hello - William Leslie Doak was my grandfather - he married Freelin Ruth Birdwell, they had 8 children;
Carolyn Ruth Doak (married Lonnie Killman, they had 3 children, Michael Duane, Randall Dean and Craig Allen)
Patricia Ann Doak (married Bill Conkling, they had 3 children Tonya Jo, Melissa Ann and Evan John )
Winnona Jo Doak (married Carl Clark, they had 2 children Brian Phillip and Sharla Renee' and later married Daryl Bridgewell)
Leslie Duane Doak (married Collis...not sure of maiden name, they had one child Leslie DeeAnn)
Gary Wayne Doak (my father, he married Darla Jo Martin, they had 3 children, Shameron Danell, Jennifer Diane and Kendall Wayne and later Pamela Ann Grauberger, they had 2 children William Wayne and Kimberly Ann)
Randy Lou Doak (he has an "adopted" daughter Brandi Dawn Haigler, however he isn't her biological daughter. He did marry Loretta Puffinberger, they have no children)
Ruby Darlene Doak(no children, never married)
Brenda Lynn Doak (married Sam Kelly, had one child Alisa Nicole)
I can get dates of marriage, dates of death and more information about the descendants on William Leslie - as for Robert Finley, he was actually just Robert Lee as far as I knew and he did in fact marry a my gramma Freelin's sister Jo, they had one son Robert Lee, he married Carol (maiden name unknown) and they had 2 children, Jeremy and a daughter whose name escapes me.
Hope this helps...
Shameron Doak Ahiers
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Myssi10 28 Oct 2009 2:50PM GMT 
shamahiers1 4 Jun 2012 6:26PM GMT 
shamahiers1 4 Jun 2012 6:26PM GMT 
Nina Doak 20 Oct 2013 11:12PM GMT 
shamahiers1 21 Oct 2013 8:47PM GMT 
Nina Doak 20 Oct 2013 10:56PM GMT 
Nina Doak 20 Oct 2013 10:59PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions