Search for content in message boards

St. Denis Cemetery, Havertown, Delaware County, PA

Replies: 2

St. Denis Cemetery, Havertown, Delaware County, PA

Posted: 9 Jul 2002 5:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
I do not have a personal interest in the following - I post it only because I have made contact with a few DOLAN researchers with ancestors in this cemetery.

The following was published in our church bullentin last Sunday:

St. Denis Cemetery, Located in Havertown, Delaware County, PA, is seeking families who may have a cemetery lot in out cemetery, but who have "lost contact" with us. If you, or some of your relatives, or friends, every had family in the Havertown, Oakmont South Ardmore or even the West Philadelphia area, there may be a family cemetery lot at St. Denis. We have many lots for which we have no current address or contact person, and yet in these lots there is room for a number of burials. Please think back on your family history, and if you think you might have relatives who once lived near St. Denis, or who are buried at St. Denis, please call or write to us. Also, pass this message along to family and friends who you think might have links to this area of Delaware County. Thank you.
To contact us: St. Denis Cemetery, 2401 St. Denis Lane, Havertown, PA 19083, phone 610-446-1217
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
DJMucha 9 Jul 2002 11:26PM GMT 
rmsimon 15 Feb 2012 3:30AM GMT 
marianne_mccl... 7 Dec 2012 8:08AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic