Search for content in message boards

Drews of Florida Tampa, Clearwater

Replies: 35

Re: John Higely Drew

Posted: 10 Apr 2011 9:52AM GMT
Classification: Query

I remember Aunt Aileen well. We used to see her every visit to the old house on Oak Avenue as well as the new house in the suburbs. You and I actually have met before, years ago. Mary Alice Bartlett was so good for so many years to keep everyone connected through her stories. I was sorry to hear that she had passed away also. Pam (see below) did tell me about Stella Rae. I was so sorry to hear of her passing but I guess it is a natural event that we all have to experience at some point.

Actually, we have been trying to get in touch with you. I connected with Pam Drew Pafford and Judy Drew West through facebook. I was able to meet Pam and her family when I was in Clearwater last January to visit my daughter. We have all been cooresponding through e mail since then. I also connected with George McGriff (Verna Lou and Emmett's son) but he is not too eager to stay in touch. He was in the process at the time of moving from Tampa back to Georgia. I have not heard from him since that time. We would all love to connect with Nancy and Ruth. Pam and Judy's father and mother are still living also. It would be so cool to get everyone together. Pam is very good with all of the family history and actually sent me a great CD that she put together. I sent her lots of photos from Nana-as I have most of that stuff here in Kansas.

My brother, Brant, lives in Charleston S. C. with his wife, 5 children and 5 grandchildren. My son, Stephen, carries the Drew name...Stephen Drew Long. My daughter, Katherine, lives in Clearwater. All of my children were born in Clearwater except Adam. He was born in Pensacola. Tom and I lived in Clearwater for 23 years until he moved me to Kansas and left me here to raise my 4 kids alone. He moved back to Clearwater with his new wife who has since passed away but he remained there. That is why Katherine moved back. I could go on and on...It is so nice to catch up.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jlong105 10 Apr 2011 3:52PM GMT 
npeterson0641 10 Apr 2011 4:13PM GMT 
jlong105 10 Apr 2011 4:26PM GMT 
npeterson0641 10 Apr 2011 4:58PM GMT 
jlong105 11 Apr 2011 12:20AM GMT 
npeterson0641 5 Feb 2007 4:21PM GMT 
samboscooter 22 Mar 2013 8:52PM GMT 
npeterson0641 5 Feb 2007 4:49PM GMT 
BlueNorma 5 Feb 2007 5:26PM GMT 
npeterson0641 6 Feb 2007 4:13AM GMT 
per page