Search for content in message boards

Abraham Dugas of NB, Canada

Replies: 1

Abraham Dugas of NB, Canada

Posted: 24 Jan 2013 6:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: dugas, parent, wellman
I am attempted to gather data on Abraham Joseph Dugas (b. 18 July 1897 - d. 09 May 1983).

Mr. Dugas married his first wife, Marie Josephine Parent (b. 05 March 1893 - d. 24 January 1967) and then his second wife, Hannah Wellman.

DUGAS, JOSEPH ABRAHAM - At the Fundy Hospital, Blacks Harbour, NB, on Monday, May 9, 1983, Joseph Abraham Dugas, husband of Mrs. Hannah (Wellman) Dugas of Blacks Harbour, NB, in his 86th year; survived by his wife; three sons; five step-sons; four daughter; several grandchildren; great-grandchildren; nieces, and nephews. Rested at the St. George Funeral Home, Main Street, St. George, NB. The funeral mass was held at Stella Maris Catholic Church, Blacks Harbour, NB, on Wednesday at 11am. Interment at the Stella Maris Catholic Cemetery, Blacks Harbour. Rosary was said at the funeral home on Tuesday at 8:30pm.

I am trying to gathering data on Mr. Dugas' location of birth and parent's names. Searches via PANB have provide no additional data. Also, I would like to have data on Mrs. Dugas' parents.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Jason Gaudet 24 Jan 2013 1:48PM GMT 
aldugas19 23 Jul 2013 4:43PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions