Search for content in message boards

Thomas Pritchard Duggan b. 1890 WVa m. Elizabeth abt 1920ish in Virginia - need help for marr info and Elizabeth's maiden name

Replies: 0

Thomas Pritchard Duggan b. 1890 WVa m. Elizabeth abt 1920ish in Virginia - need help for marr info and Elizabeth's maiden name

Posted: 22 Sep 2011 2:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Duggan
I am trying to find the maiden name of Thomas' wife, Elizabeth. I have been able to determine that she was born about 1900 and that by 1930, they were married and had 2 children. This same census says that Elizabeth was 20 at the time of the marriage...which would make the marriage at around 1920...so likely between 1919 and 1921. Their first child was born in 1922.

I have not been able to locate the marriage information. I am fairly sure the marriage took place in Richmond, Virginia, but could have taken place in Mineral County, West Virginia - I have searched the online West Virginia records and there is no record of the marriage.

I am wondering if anyone has any access to records for this family or if anyone has access to Henrico county records and could look this up for me. I would be very appreciative!!

This has been a thorn in my side for many years!!

Sincerely,
Susan

I am posting this on the Henrico county message board as well!!

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions