Search for content in message boards

Foster's

Replies: 0
Posted: 6 Apr 2011 10:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Foster / Dula / Walsh
Pinkney and Lucinda (Walsh) Dula-Foster would be my great-great grandparents. Rosa's brother, Tilden Baines, is my great grandfather. I have a picture of Pinkney and Lucinda along with their son Tilden posted in my family tree.

One thing to note: There were 2 Pinkney Foster's in North Carolina that were born at around the same time. 1 being from Alamance and 1 being from the Wilkes/Watagua area. The one that was married to Lucinda (Walsh) Dula was from the Wilkes/Watagua area.

Lucinda was married to William Dula first. She had 1 son to him by the name of Rufus Dula. William died as a P.O.W. in 1865 at Point Lookout, Md. If you look at the 1880 census, that lists Pinkney, Lucinda, Rosa, Lillie, Tilden, Blume, you will see Rufus is listed as stepson of Pinkney. They have their surname mispelled as Fortes, but we know that this is them by everyone listed in the household.

you can reach me direct at fostermonuments@verizon.net or call me at (814)599-3394

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions