Search for content in message boards

Mrs. Bertha McDougall nee Dunham Born Montana; Died 2008 South King County, Washington

Replies: 2

Re: Mrs. Bertha Dunham McDougall Born Miles City, Montana; Died November 2008 South King County, Washington

Posted: 2 Jun 2013 11:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Jun 2013 11:44AM GMT
Surnames: Dunham

Thanks for the post. I am meeting with her son in the near future to go through some family pictures.

She is related to the Dunham line that settled in St George, New Brunswick, Canada and is descended from Joseph Dunham Jr born in Long Island New York either prior to or during the revolutionary war (e.g. prior to 1783-1784). I and many others are searching for the parents of Joseph!

The first record I have of Joseph Dunham in New Brunswick is 1790. His sons Joseph and Thomas left new brunswick and eventually settled in Wright County, MN in the middle 1800s.

DNA testing has proved that this Dunham line is descended from Deacon John Dunham who settled in Plymouth, MA circa 1630. The testing was done via the DNA testing program at the Dunham-Singletary Family Connections Assn. Their website is at http://www.dunham-singletary.org

Jeff Dunham
jeffreymdunham@gmail.com
Portland, Oregon
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
oastwd 26 Mar 2013 3:07PM GMT 
jeffreymdunha... 2 Jun 2013 5:41PM GMT 
oastwd 3 Jun 2013 3:43AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic