Search for content in message boards

Which Dunham immigrant

Replies: 1

Which Dunham immigrant

Posted: 14 Mar 2014 7:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dunham, Broomfield, Noe, Singletary
Maybe this has been hashed out and settled long ago. But I am just getting "into" the Dunham family. I am descended from Chrisitan/a Dunham who married John Kelly in Woodbridge, NJ. I cannot find her parents or family. Daughter Hannah Christian and husband Ezra Noe came to Illinois in the 1830's, making it harder to tie into the correct family. Probably related to the Joseph Dunham who has John Kelly in his household in 1850 Woodbridge. But how. Christiann and John Kelly are buried at the Methodist Church Cemetery in Woodbridge. So in digging I found in the book. "The Story of New Jersey" pg 571 a lineage of the Woodbridge Dunhams. But it says Jonathan Dunham who married Mary Broomfield was the son of Thomas, son of Deacon John of Plymouth. Is this incorrect and how do I connect the Woodbridge family to the correct line, evidence, records, etc.? Was Jonathan from Deacon John or the Singletary line? Is the rest of the account correct and they just veered onto the wrong path in the lineage before Woodbridge? Thank you anyone for your help.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
NancyShaner67 14 Mar 2014 1:31PM GMT 
goneresearchi... 14 Mar 2014 6:44PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic