Search for content in message boards

Looking for Cassa A. Dunham of Lorain Co. Ohio

Replies: 4

Re: Cassa A. Dunham, Lorain Co., Ohio

Posted: 1 Dec 2008 5:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dunham, Bogart
Yes, I do recognize this as my line as many of the names are familiar. I have finally found my Great Grandmother Cassa "Cassie" Augusta Dunham and found (through another site) her death certificate and was able to print it as well. The information that you have on her is correct. You can find pictures of her on my George Baum Tree as well as many newspaper articles. When she died, her name was Cassa Moulton as she remarried after my Great Grandfather, James Cox Bogart, died. I have some info on her father Eli Dunham but nothing on her mother Adeline Chambers. The family lived primarily in Lorain County, Ohio. I am very interested in photos of anyone in the Dunham family as I don't have much at this point except for pictures of James, Cassie and their children. It will take me some time to sort through all of the information you sent but I certainly look forward to hearing from you again. Thanks for the info.........Cindy Ferguson
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
CindyFerguson... 11 Feb 2006 10:54PM GMT 
MarilynRoth58 1 Dec 2008 6:41PM GMT 
CindyFerguson... 2 Dec 2008 12:58AM GMT 
gljimt 20 Apr 2013 8:58PM GMT 
CindyFerguson... 22 Apr 2013 1:18PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions