Search for content in message boards

DUNN FAMILY IN GEORGIA

Replies: 0

DUNN FAMILY IN GEORGIA

Posted: 12 Feb 2008 5:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DUNN
Seeking information on the following children of JOHN E. DUNN married to MELINDA or MALINDA GRIMES DUNN on 2-01-1841 BALDWIN CO., GA. They are on the 1850 Baldwin County, Ga Federal census and on the 1860 Hancock County, Ga Federal census.
Children:
MARY DUNN b. abt 1840(Seeking information)
LOUISA DUNN m. ROBERT G. T. SIMMONS Hancock Co., Ga
AUGUSTUS DUNN m SALLIE LEE Buried Memory Hill Cemetery Baldwin Co., Ga
MINEVA T. DUNN m. JAMES B. ROBERTS Buried Bay Springs Cemetery Johnson Co., Ga
HENRY DUNN m. SARAH IDA BAUGH Buried unknown location Hancock Co., Ga
JOHN DAWSON DUNN Unmarried Buried Memory Hill Cemetery Baldwin Co., Ga
MAY OR MARY "MOLLIE" DUNN b. abt 1854 Listed as widow on 1880 Hancock Co., Ga Federal census living with brother, Henry and Sarah Dunn, Mother, Malinda, and child, Simmons. (seeking information)

Seeking any information and additional children's names (I know of Elizabeth b. 1818, Sarah b. 1828, Mary b. 1823, James b. 1818 and Simeon Dunn b. 1820)OF
EPHRIAM DUNN b. 1778 SC d. and ANNE DUNN b. 1787. They are on the Baldwin County, Ga Federal census for 1830 AND 1850.

The following are Dunn's living in the Baldwin Co., Ga area at the same time. Possible Children: WILLIAM DUNN, JOHN E. DUNN b. 1815 m. MELINDA OR MALINDA GRIMES, CHARLES DUNN b. 1817,GREENBERRY DUNN b. 1826 d. 1-28-1892, AND MARTHA DUNN b. 1816 m. WILLIAM GRIMES. Any information to prove or disprove their connection would be appreciated.

I know there is a connection between JOHN E. DUNN and GREENBERRY DUNN because AUGUSTUS DUNN and DAWSON DUNN, sons of JOHN E. DUNN, and the son of GREENBERRY DUNN, S. GROVANE DUNN, are buried in the same plot at Memory Hill Cemetery,Baldwin Co., Ga. Also four of JOHN E DUNN'S children, GEORGE R. DUNN, HENRY B. DUNN, LILLIE DUNN ROBERSON, and KATIE DUNN GILMORE are buried in the same cemetery as GREENBERRY DUNN and his son, FOREST, at Black Springs Church Cemetery, Baldwin Co., Ga, unfortunately, I do not know the connection.

Any information would be appreciated.
Pamela

Find a board about a specific topic