Search for content in message boards

Need a Christmas gift for the Genealogist in your life.

Replies: 0

Need a Christmas gift for the Genealogist in your life.

Posted: 15 Dec 2012 10:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Need a gift for Christmas Gift for the Genealogist in your life. Give them a gift that will help them solve their Durrett Mystery. We have scholarships available. We will not pay the full amount but will give a scholarship. If you are interested please contact me, at durrettdnaproject AT yahoo.com

Please come and help us solve the Durrett Mystery by having a DURRETT Male in your family do a DNA test. This must be a male who is your paternal grandfather, father, brother, uncle, cousin. NO FEMALES CAN DO THIS TEST. ONLY MALES.

If you have questions, please email me at durrettdnaproject AT yahoo.com and I will be more than happy to answer your questions/

New Kits Current Price SALE PRICE
Y-DNA 37 $169 $119
Y-DNA 67 $268 $199
mtDNAPlus $159 $139
mtFullSequence (FMS) $299 $199
SuperDNA (Y-DNA 67 and mtFullSequence) $548 $398
-------

Family Finder tests both your mother and father's lines. You can be a male or a female to have this test done. Family Finder tells you the relationship with those you match. This is a great tool to help you solve your brick wall on both your mother and father's sides of the family, and is a wonderful Christmas present to give an avid genealogist in your family.
Current Sale Price
Family Finder $289 $199
Family Finder + mtDNAPlus $438 $318
Family Finder + mtFullSequence $559 $398
Family Finder + Y-DNA 37 $438 $318
Comprehensive (FF + FMS + Y-67) $837 $597

Go to http://www.familytreedna.com/project-join-request.aspx?group...

Please fill out the request form to join our project. I currently have it set so you need to tell me how you relate to the Durrett's before you will be approved. I have done this because I have had people try to join our group and NOT related or have an connections to the Durrett's. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The Sale ends at midnight on December 31, 2012.
-----
If you want to see what Durrett lines have been tested go to

http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/durrett/

Then go to the Y-Results page to see which Durrett lines have been tested. On our Patriarch Page some of the Durrett's have posted their Durrett families and I have posted who has been tested here, too.

If you want your Durrett line posted, go to the bottom of the page and click on pedigree and leave me a message and I will be more than happy to add your line with your email address.

If you have questions, email me at durrettdnaproject AT yahoo.com

Joy Durrett
Administrator of the Durrett DNA Project

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions