Search for content in message boards

Ann Eakin of Delaware

Replies: 8

Re: Ann Eakin of Delaware

Posted: 7 May 2012 1:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello, I was hoping you could help me with some research.
I was reading your posts and my mother and I have heard stories about the Madame de Stael in France connection to Steele in America. I also believe my grandmother is definitely connected to your Aunt Elsie Steele and Florence Tally Steele for sure!

My grandmother was Rosamond Tunstall Verna, her sister was Florence, and her mother was Rosamond V Tunstall. Florence is buried with my great grandmother,Rosamond V Tunstall.
Rosamond V Tunstall was burried with her father, Harry (Henry) Steele and Grandfather (my GGG) William E Steele in Delaware.

My mother and I have been searching for W E Steele's parents. We discovered that his middle initial E was for Eakin, we believe his mother to be Ann Eakin and father to be Henry Steele.

There is a possibility that the Henry (married to Ann) had a father named William too. We were wondering if there was a chance you could possibly help make some connections for us because we have seemed to hit a wall. We are new at the family tree building and would appreciate any help.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you,
Elizabeth Procida
dizemagpie@verizon.net

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Ann Parrish 18 Sep 2004 4:37PM GMT 
Roxnowak 20 Sep 2004 2:00AM GMT 
Ann Parrish 20 Sep 2004 7:11PM GMT 
Lib 22 Sep 2004 2:24PM GMT 
Parrish_Ann 8 May 2012 12:54AM GMT 
Parrish_Ann 8 May 2012 12:51AM GMT 
dizemagpie1 7 May 2012 7:16PM GMT 
Parrish_Ann 8 May 2012 12:44AM GMT 
witchcpa 8 May 2012 2:44AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions