Search for content in message boards

Eells in New York

Replies: 5

Re: Eells in New York

Posted: 18 Mar 2012 10:46AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Eells
I do have a one page listing of my line. Is your Nathaniel the same as mine? I found there that is a book about Nathaniel Eells, one of my cousins had it and also sent me a protrait of him. I found out he had black eyes and that still comes out in each generation. I always wondered how my mother got her black eyes and there is at least one in every generation who has them that I know of. If you Google him there is much info on him out there. I have a lot of info on a 1998 computer that I have not yet been able to retrieve but I hope to one day. I do have a program that I could transfer files from that computer to Windows XP but at the moment I do not have the space to set up both computers side by side. We are doing some remodeling and redecorating. At some point I will certainly make an attempt to retrieve all the info I have on that old computer....at least I am keeping it all these years for that purpose. Why don't you email me and we can talk more about what you are looking for and I can see if I do have info to provide you with. E-me at linda145@centurytel.net. However, I am going away on Tuesday for a couple of days. I am curious as to your line as well. We are descended from Richard Warren of the Mayflower. I am in the process of joining the DAR and Mayflower Society....as soon as I can get all my papers in order.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
SallyRobsonLo... 11 Mar 2012 7:05PM GMT 
lingara 18 Mar 2012 12:56AM GMT 
SallyRobsonLo... 18 Mar 2012 2:20AM GMT 
lingara 18 Mar 2012 3:08AM GMT 
SallyRobsonLo... 18 Mar 2012 2:29PM GMT 
lingara 18 Mar 2012 4:46PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions