Search for content in message boards

Leverett Fairchild from Connecticut

Replies: 1

Leverett Fairchild from Connecticut

Posted: 3 Nov 2009 10:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: PRINDLE, LOWDEN, FAIRCHILD
Hello. I am searching for any possible connection between Leverett Fairchild, Charlotte (Prindle) Fairchild and John Augustus Lowden and Mary (Prindle) Lowden.

John August and Mary Lowden named their son, born in 1872, Leverett Fairchild Lowden. I thought that perhaps Mary Prindle and Charlotte Prindle might be related in some way and that might be the connection to John and Mary (Prindle) Lowden naming their son Leverett Fairchild Lowden. Leverett Fairchild is a rather rare name so the fact that John and Mary Lowden named their son Leverett Fairchild seems to somehow connect this group. I just can't figure out how.

Leverett F. Lowden went on to change the spelling of his first name to Eleveret/Elevert but the early legal papers I have note that it was initially spelled Leverett.

I've done some research here on ancestry as well as on the internet but can find no ancestors of Charlotte Prindle that might have connected her in some way to Mary Prindle who was born in approx. 1850.

If any of this "mish mash" makes sense to someone who has researched Leverett Fairchild and his wife Charlotte Prindle perhaps you can be of some help. I have been searching for Mary E. Prindle for many years but have come up empty. Any ideas would be much appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Atreegrowsinb... 4 Nov 2009 5:35AM GMT 
barbaraharrin... 9 Mar 2010 3:30AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic