Search for content in message boards

Henry Hatevil Fall

Replies: 4

Henry Hatevil Fall

Posted: 25 Jan 2008 10:30AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: FALL POTTER
While researching this line of my family at the genealogy room in the Watertown, Ny (Jefferson County) library I came across a paper in their Fall file. I do not know how accurate it is or who wrote it but I would like to share it.
I also have a few letters that were written to the library from people looking for info on the Fall line. I will be happy to scan and e-mail them to anyone who requests them. In addition, I have pictures that I took last summer of Anson Potter's, Elizabeth Fall Potter's and Newman Potter's cemetery plots from a cemetery in Brownsville that I am willing to share. E-mail Casey at caseympreston@aol.com if interested. Below is the document that I found at the Watertown Library, word for word. I had believed that Abbey Fall Potter was the daughter of Henry Sr. This paper indicates that Henry Jr. was her father. Does anyone have proof either way?

Henry Hatevil Fall, Jr., son of Henry Hatevil Fall, Sr.
Born 1791 Conn.
Died 1831 Town of Brownville, N.Y.
Married Amy Bailey

Service: Henry Hatevil Fall served as a private in Capt. Benjamin Rudes' Co. of Bellinger's regiment, New York State Militia, War Of 1812 from May 13, 1812 to August 24, 1812.
War Dept, Washington D.C.

Remarks: Henry Hatevil Fall is brined in the village cemetery in the village of Brownville. His wife is probably buried there but has no headstone.

Children

Hannah Fall married Abel Scott
Lovina Fall married Henry Woodsworth
Abby Fall married Anson Potter
Elizabeth Fall married Numan Holly

There are probably other children

Above daughers were all Real Daughters of the Northern Frontier Chapter of the U.S. Daughters of 1812.

According to Jeff. Co., History Henry H. Fall, Sr. lived to be 96 years old and was buried in the abandoned cemetery on the old raod between Dexter and Limerick, NY. Said to have been body guard for Washington.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cpreston923 25 Jan 2008 5:30PM GMT 
robroycurl42 18 Oct 2011 8:35PM GMT 
robroycurl42 22 Oct 2011 4:28AM GMT 
robroycurl42 22 Oct 2011 5:01AM GMT 
robroycurl42 19 Oct 2011 4:15AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions