Search for content in message boards

Researching Faucett Family

Replies: 6

Re: Researching Faucett Family

Posted: 7 Feb 2012 6:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hawk, Faucett
Hello,
I saw an old posting on where Mark Murdock was tracking down information about Harvey Sanford Faucett (AKA Arapaho Harv) born in OH, son of Charles and Catherine. My grandmother was Elva Faucett (born in Kansas City Kansas). Her father was Charles, and his father was Harvey Sanford Faucett.
I have a book that was written by Harvey's daughter as he dictated information to her. It has every bit of information you could possible want including section and plot property that the family bought and the complete family tree starting Catherine Hawks parents. If you are still interested in any of this information, you can contact me. I also have pictures of Harvey in his full leather scouts outfit with an Indian head dress, knife, and rifle.
When Harvey retired from the police department (in Leadsville Co. or Seattle WA.) he received two pearl handled revolvers and a gold star. Is there any chance that you know where these items ended up? I would love to see them and take some pictures, and possibly purchase if the owner is interested in selling.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Crabman3 28 Jul 2005 5:46AM GMT 
dtolerton 10 Sep 2005 4:32PM GMT 
Cindy Cline 10 Sep 2005 11:26PM GMT 
serveagl 23 Dec 2006 10:24PM GMT 
dmccor16 7 Feb 2012 1:15PM GMT 
serveagl 14 Aug 2013 1:11AM GMT 
pat faucett 24 Jul 2006 5:32PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions