What do you know about John Fauver, your ggggrandfather? Let me know if you have the same info I do:
1. His father was Daniel Fauver, b. in Potter, Center Co Penn.
2. Do you know when Daniel Fauver was born? Or who his parents were?
3.John Fauver's mother was born in Ireland.
4. Do you know her name, or anything about her?
5. He married Nancy Ann Berlin in Freeport, IL in 1858.
6. Nancy Berlin was also from Penn. Is that true?
7. The couple moved to Buckeye IL where baby William was born.
8. Also living with them at the time was George Berlin, age 12, I assume that he was Nancy's much younger brother?
9. Then John & nancy Fauver moved to Warren, Iowa where Alva Berlin Fauver was born in 1876.
10. Which one of the Fauver children is your gggrandfather?
11. By 1885 they moved to Nebraska where they are both buried in the Wymore Cemetery SE of Beatrice
12. John Fauver's sons Oscar and Alva B went to Colorado. Oscar went to Denver and to Weld County, I think.
13. Alva B Fauver was in Clay County KS in 1910 and in 1915
14. By 1920, Alva B was in River Bend, Colorado
15. Alva's wife was Florence D Robinson. Her father Henry L Robinson lived with them.
16. They had 3 children: Cecil (or Byron Cecil) who married Violetta (known as Bill), Lawrence who married Irene, and Ruth, I don't think she married. All 3 lived in Colorado.
17. I am looking for info about John Fauver's parents, his wife Nancy Ann Berlin, and his daughter-in-law Florence Robinson.