Search for content in message boards

Ancestry - Mary Kaala Fay

Replies: 0

Ancestry - Mary Kaala Fay

Marc Lindsey (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jan 2002 7:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fay, Lindsey
While searching through this website I came across the following denoting a book in the Library of Congress:Author: Duey, John Vincent, 1939- (Main) Duey, Rose Marie Hooululahui Lindsey, 1940- (Added)Title: The descendants of 1. Thomas John Weston Lindsey and Mary Kaala Fay and the descendants of 2. George Kynaston Lindsey and Mary Kaala FayPublisher: Wailuku, Hawaii (P.O. Box 1128, Wailuku 96793) : R.M.H.L. Duey, 1983.Description: 259, 26, 11 p., [11] leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 cm.Notes: "June, 1983." Cover title: Lindsey genealogy, 1983. Includes indexes.Subjects: Lindsay family. Hawaii--Genealogy.LC Call No.: CS2209.L51983 - DEWEY CLASS NO.: 929/.2/0973 ED: 19Format: Book - LCCN: 83-224177Alternate Titles: Lindsey genealogy, 1983.This book traces my ancestry to:Mary Kaala Fay: born @ 1830 in Waimea, Hawaii - died in 1886Daughter of: James Fay who was born @ 1778 in Rotherhite, London, England and High Chiefess Kaipukailaiikapuokamehameha Kahahana.Mary Kaala Fay married: Thomas John Weston Lindsey on 9/1/1846, and following his death she married his brother, George Kynaston Lindsey on 7/10/1853.As I am aware of the Hawaiian lineage of Mary Kaala Fay through her marriage into the Lindsey family, I would appreciate any information to her European ancestors:James Fay: her father born @ 1778 in Rotherhite, London, EnglandandWilliam John Weston Lindsey: her father-in-law born @ 1787 who married Elizabeth (last name unknown) and resided at Oxford Street, Honover London, England.Through Mary Kaala Fay was the seed planted from which the Fay and Lindsey families are derived from Hawaii.It is my earnest hope, through this forum, to discover my European lineage.Anyone having information, please contact me directly at:jimarc-jax@webtv.netSincerely,Marc Lindsey

Find a board about a specific topic