I am looking for information on descendents of Johann Nicholaus Fuser (Feeser), Lancaster Co. PA. What I have is as listed below. References to the below can be provided upon request.
Johann Nickol Fuser md. 7 Apr 1722 in Hassloch, Germany to Juliana Sophia Hautz
Johann Jacob Fuser emigrated to PA in 1730 on the Thistle of Glascow.
Two published sources name Nicholausâ€™ children born in the Palatinate:
(Source: Eighteenth Century Pennsylvania Emigrants from Hasloch and Bohl in the Palatinate, Annette K. Burgert, AKB Publications, Myerstown, PA 1983, pgs 8-9)
(Source: Palatine Origins of Some Pennsylvania Pioneers, Annette Kunselman Burgert, AKB Publications, Myerstown, PA 2000, pgs 101-03)
Most of these and four other children born in the New World are named in Nicholasâ€™ will of 1764, recorded in Rowan Co., NC. This document names his children in the following order: John Jacob, Peter, Mary Hufman, Christian, Margarat, George, Sussana, and Phillip Jacob (sole heir and Executor).
(Source: Will dated 9 Sept 1764, recorded Jan 1765, Rowan County Will Book A, pg 55)
i. Maria Catharina, b. 26 Dec 1722, in Hassloch, Ger., bapt. 27 Dec 1722, possibly md. ? Hoffman
1. Possibly Daniel Huffman, who lived next to George Feezer in Rowan Co. NC
The name order of the Nicholas Feazerâ€™s will suggest Mary md. Huffman could have been born between Phillip Peter and Christina (i.e., she could have been yet another daughter).
ii. Philip Jacob, b. 3 Mar 1724 in Hassloch, Ger., bapt. 6 Mar 1724, d. aft. 1775 probably in Rowan Co., NC, md. ca. 1745 to Anna Eva ? probably in Lancaster Co. PA
1. Anna Maria, bapt. 21 Sep 1746, probably md. Conrad Graff (Graves) ca. Jan 1767, Rowan Co., NC
2. Maria Christina, bapt. 31 Jul 1751
3. Probably George, b.est. 1753
4. Possibly Katharina, b.est. 1767
Records indicate Phillip Jacob moved to Rowan Co., NC ca. 1756.
Jacob and George Feezor appear next to each other on the 1778 Rowan Co., NC Tax List.
Capt D. Smith's District
Jacob Fisor L6.8.8
George Fizer L14.4.6
(Source: Abstracts of Wills and Estate Records of Rowan Co. NC and Tax Lists of 1759 and 1778, Jo White Linn, Mrs. Stahle Linn, Jr., C.G., Salisbury, NC 1980, pgs 130-32)
iii. Anna Catharina, bapt. 26 Dec 1724 in Hassloch, Germany
iv. Johann Jacob, b. 16 Apr 1728, bapt. 18 Apr 1728 in Hassloch, Germany, d.ca. 1777 in Germany Twp, York Co., PA, md. est. 1746 to Anna Maria Freysinger, d. ca. 1796
1. Johann Nicholas, b.ca. 1750
2. Maria Barbara, b.ca. 1752
3. Catharina, b.ca. 1754
4. Christina, b.ca 1755, communicant 1776
5. Anna Maria, b.ca. 1756, communicant 1776, possibly md. to Josepharetha Lohr ca. 1783
6. Johan Adam, b. 3 Sep 1761, bapt. 4 Oct 1761, Cocalico Twp, Lancaster Co., PA
7. Johan Jacob, b. 20 Sep 1763, d. 10 Jan 1834, Westminster Dist., Frederick (now Carroll) Co., MD, md. bef. Nov 1787 to Christina, b. 12 Dec 1766, d. 26 Jan 1830. Both are buried in Saint Mary's Lutheran Cemetery, Silver Run.
8. Juliana, b.ca. 1765
9. Johannes, b.ca. 1767
Jacob's will recorded 1777 names at least the elder of Johann Jacobâ€™s children. Anna Mariasâ€™s estate was probated in 1797 in York Co., PA.
(Source: Early Families of Lancaster, Lebanon & Dauphin Counties, Pennsylvania, Keith A. Dull, Family Line Publications, Westminster, MD 21157 â€“ 1997, pg. )
v. Philip Peter, b. 5 Apr 1730, bapt. 10 Apr 1730 in Hasloch, Ger., d. 25 Nov 1791 in Cocalico Township, Lancaster Co., PA, md. Catharina ? ca. 1750, prob in Lancaster Co., PA
1. (John?) Peter, b.est. 1751, d. prob. bef. 1779, md. Catharine ?
2. Anna Eve, b. 1752-53
3. Susannah, b. 1755-56, md. Peter Schmid, 21 Mary 1780 in Lancaster Co., PA
4. Catherine, b. 1757-58
5. Daughter, bapt. 1 Mar 1761
6. Elizabeth, b. 31 May 1771, bapt. June 30, 1771 (never md.?)
Peterâ€™s will names wife Catharina use of estate, children: Elizabeth plantation of 143 ac., eldest daughter Anna Eve, Susannah, Catherine.
(Source: Will dated 13 Jan 1791, recorded 16 Jan 1791, in ( ) Book F., pg. 325, Cocalico Twp, Lancaster Co. PA)
Note: Johann Jacob Fuser emigrated to PA in 1730 on the Thistle of Glascow.
vi. (Maria?) Christina â€œChristian,â€ b. est. 1732, prob. Lancaster Co., PA (still single in 1751)
vii. Maria Margaretha, b. 10 May 1735 prob. Lancaster Co., PA, d. 10 May 1806, at Lebanon, Lebanon Co., PA, md. 16 Apr 1754 to Philip Lorenz Grunewald, b. Jun 10, 1725 in Hassloch, Germany, bapt. 22 Jun 1725, d. 28 Feb 1802 at Lebanon; he md. (1) Widow Uhland, who d. same year
1. John Philip, b. 17 Jun 1756 near Ephrata, Cocalico Twp, Lancaster Co., PA, d. 18 Jul 1834, Lebanon, PA, m. 17 Apr 1782 to Catherine Shaffner, b. 17 Mar 1760, d. aft. 22 Jun 1799
2. Christian, b. 14 Dec 1758 in Cocalico Twp, Lancaster Co., PA, d. 3 Feb 1796 in Harrisburg, PA, m. to Elizabeth Kelker, b. 1 Apr 1766, d. 30 Jul 1825, he is buried in Harrisburg, PA
3. John, b. 14 Oct 1760 in Lebanon Twp, Lebanon Co., PA, d. Nov 1823, m. ?
4. Elizabeth, b. 1 Mar 1763 in Lebanon Twp., Lebanon Co., PA, d. 24 Aug 1820, m. to Henry Kelker, b. 20 Jun 1761 in Lebanon Twp., Lebanon Co., PA, d. 11 Oct 1823 at Lebanon Co., PA
5. Maria Margaretha, b. 17 Jul 1765 in Lebanon Twp, Lebanon Co., PA, m. Philip Stoehr
6. Matthias, b. 17 Oct 1767 in Lebanon Twp, Lebanon Co., PA, d. Jan 1809, m. Barbara ?
7. Jacob, b. Feb 14, 1770, d. Nov 11, 1824, at Hummelstown, Dauphine Co. Penn., m. Elizabeth ?, left no descendants
8. Catherine, b. 20 Jul 1772 in Lebanon Twp, Lebanon Co., PA, d. 2 Sep 1823, m. John Zinn, d. at Harrisburg, PA
9. Michael, b. Jan 21, 1775, d.s.p.
10. Leonard, b. Jan 21, 1775 in Lebanon Twp, Lebanon Co., PA, d. 2 Jan 1855, m. 2 Nov 1796 to Catherine Pool, b. 4 Jan 1780, d. 18 Dec 1880
11. Maria Magdalena, d.s.p.
(Source: History of the County of Lebanon, William Henry Egle, M.D., M.A., reprinted by Higginson Book Co., Salem, MA 1991, pgs 240-41, 244, 272-73)
viii. George, b.11 Apr 1737, probably in Cocalico Twp, Lancaster Co., PA, d. 26 Jun 1815 in Dauphine Co., PA, md. (1) ca. 1759, prob. Lancaster Co., PA, to Anna Barbara Shuey, bapt. 25 Jun 1741 in Cocalico Twp, Lancaster Co., PA; (2) 13 Apr 1790 in Cocalico Twp, Lancaster Co., PA to Dorothea Heft, d.ca. 1823, George is buried in Wenrichâ€™s Cemetery at Linglestown, Dauphin Co., PA
1. Peter, b., est. late 1759, bapt. Jul 13, 1760, Catachumen, 1775
Georgeâ€™s will names Dorothy, to receive money from estate, use of articles, house in Lingleston; son Peter to inherit entire estate.
(Source: Will dated 20 Jan 1812, Affirmed (Recorded?) 22 Jul 1815, Will Book D, Dauphine Co., PA, pg. 72)
Index of Lancaster Co., PA Probate Records, 1729-1850
Feezer, Dorothea 1823 Will Book Y, Vol 2 pg. 170
(Source: Will Books of Lancaster PA, 1729-1850, prepared by Eleanor Jane Fulton and Barbara Kendig Mylin, Genealogical Publishing Co., Baltimore, MD 1981)
ix. Susanna, b. 1741 prob. in Cocalico Twp, Lancaster Co., PA, d. 1817 in Somerset Co., PA, md. 12 Jul 1759 in Cocalico Twp, Lancaster Co. PA to Andreas Riehm, b. 4 Jul 1736, d. 11 May 1813 in Somerset Co., PA. Both are buried in the Riehm Family Burial Plot in Somerset Co., PA
Evidently Susannaâ€™s dates are from a tombstone in the Riehm family burial plot.
(Source: Riehm Family website; http://home.earthlink.net/~remlinr/riehmch3.htm