Search for content in message boards

FELDER/FELTER

Replies: 148

Re: Hans Heinrich Felder

Posted: 4 Jan 2013 4:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Thank you very much. I, too, am looking for people who are serious about collaborating in an effort that, it seems to me, should give everyone the best of both worlds: more results and more accurate information.

Even though my family tree is private, I will share whatever information I have on your great, great grandfather Charles Edwards [who, coincidentally, is also my daughter's great, great grandfather on her father's side]. Another pair of eyes will certainly help me in determining whether the information I am coming across is indeed relevant to Charles Edwards and his descendants.

Despite my tree here on Ancestry.com being private, I have no problem sharing the information from it with others. However, I cannot guarantee the accuracy of that information unless I have others closer to his family line verify it for me.

My reluctance to go further here on a public board is mainly guided by the fact that many of the individuals are still living. That is why I asked to be contacted by e-mail so I can share more with you. CFelderAMSC is a frequent poster to this board whom I have had the pleasure of making contact with. Hopefully, his background knowledge of Felders in Elloree, South Carolina will also help me to fill in some of my dashes.

I will contact you at the e-mail address you provided so we may continue to exchange information.

Spivey
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
tfulgham22 31 Dec 2012 1:01AM GMT 
SpiveyE 1 Jan 2013 9:59AM GMT 
tfulgham22 1 Jan 2013 2:45PM GMT 
CFelderAMSC 1 Jan 2013 5:39PM GMT 
SpiveyE 4 Jan 2013 6:01PM GMT 
tfulgham22 4 Jan 2013 6:13PM GMT 
SpiveyE 4 Jan 2013 11:07PM GMT 
tfulgham22 4 Jan 2013 11:29PM GMT 
6225joyce 22 Aug 2000 6:34PM GMT 
per page