Search for content in message boards

Alice I. FELDER Moore 1913-2010 b. Montgomery County, Alabama

Replies: 0

Alice I. FELDER Moore 1913-2010 b. Montgomery County, Alabama

Posted: 6 Oct 2010 7:42AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: MOORE, FELDER, JONES
FREMONT: Alice I. Moore, 96, of Pine St., Fremont, passed away on Saturday, October 2, 2010 at Countryside Continuing Care Center.

She was born on December 28, 1913 in Hope Hull, Alabama (Montgomery County), the daughter of Emma Rae (Jones) and Herman David Felder, Sr.

Alice married Arthur Moore in 1931 in Montgomery, Alabama and he preceded her in death on May 27, 1961.
Alice worked for the office of Dr. Borden for many years. She was a member of Warren Chapel AME Church. Alice was a loving mother and grandmother. She loved spending time with her family.

Alice is survived by her children, Bernice (Howard) Leonard, Fremont, OH, Linda Moore, Houston, TX, Larry Moore, Columbus, OHIO, Donald Moore, Fremont, OHIO; sisters, Ruby Smith, Montgomery, Alabama, Bessie Harris, Oakland, CA; twelve grandchildren; and several great grandchildren; and great-great grandchildren.

She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Arthur Moore; children, Herman Moore, Elaine Jenkins, Arthur Moore, Jr.; siblings, Herman Felder, Jr. Julia Davis, Florence Felder, Vivian Felder, Willie Coleman.

Visitation will be Friday from Noon until 1:00 p.m. at Wonderly Horvath Hanes Funeral Home and Crematory, 425 E. State St., Fremont, OHIO. (Sandusky County)
Service will be Friday, October 8, 2010, 1:00 p.m. at the funeral home with Rev. Solomon Woodson officiating. Burial in Oakwood Cemetery, Fremont, Ohio.

Memorials may be made to Warren Chapel A.M.E. Church, 304 Mulberry St., Fremont, OHIO 43420

Online Condolence at: www.wonderlyhorvathhanes.com

http://www.thenews-messenger.com/article/20101006/OBITUARIES...

McGeehe
Ree Felder

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions