Search for content in message boards

The Henry and Amelia Louise Becker Fischer Family, Louisville, KY

Replies: 5

Re: The Henry and Amelia Louise Becker Fischer Family, Louisville, KY

Posted: 13 Dec 2013 6:59AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi, Barbara! If you go on The White Tree on Ancestry and look for the Fischers or Deutschmann/Deitschmanns you will find all I know. I have posted most of the pictures, etc. that I have. I will be glad to invite you as an editor on my tree so you can download or print anything you want. Carol has a copy of the family history I put together about 2 years ago, but that will be hard to get if you want to surprise her. If you need it, I will copy all the relevant info and send it to you, but, of course, I need a street address for that. I can send you scans of pictures, too, but Carol has more than I do! I am still doing research on this side of the family. Carol asked me to look up her father a while ago and I did a little research. Then she said she didn't want to go into it, so I don't know where that stands. There is a little info on Mayberry on my tree. I hope this is some help. Let me know what else I can do to help you. Linde Grace
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Linde60 26 Dec 2007 10:56PM GMT 
Philip Barry ... 1 Oct 2013 12:59AM GMT 
Linde60 1 Oct 2013 2:27AM GMT 
Barbara Sturg... 13 Dec 2013 2:11AM GMT 
Linde60 13 Dec 2013 1:59PM GMT 
Barbara Sturg... 13 Dec 2013 6:20PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions