Search for content in message boards

Lott Foster Onslow County, NC Hardeman County, TN

Replies: 0

Lott Foster Onslow County, NC Hardeman County, TN

Posted: 15 Apr 2007 5:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have been looking at the will of William Foster provided by the Jarman family (I assume a descent of Levancy (Leva) Foster Jarman) at the following link:

http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/nc/onslow/willa/foster0...

The executors are his son George who is also named in the will itself and one who is not mentioned as anything other than executor, Scott Foster. There are no Scott Fosters listed anywhere in Onslow County, NC during that time period. We know that William Foster was in the 1800 Census of Onslow County, NC and that according to the will he died in late March or April of 1805. In the 1810 Census of the same county we find likely his son Isaiah, Lott, and his widow Sarah (Sally) Foster. In 1820 we see his sons Hosea, Isaaiah, and Lott, William, and Sarah. In the 1830 Census only his son Daniel is listed there. I believe that Scott Foster and Lott Foster are one in the same and is either William's oldest son or a nephew or much younger brother. I think that he is probably the son of William though I have no proof. Thoughts?

William Foster
Wife Sally
Children mentioned in will:
George
William
Isaiah
Daniel
Hosea
Lena (Leva?)
Lovy

Executors George Foster and Scott Foster

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions