Search for content in message boards

Marie & Heinrich Friedrich -- Germany to Hanson Co., SD

Replies: 1

Marie & Heinrich Friedrich -- Germany to Hanson Co., SD

Posted: 3 Aug 2008 1:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Friedrich, Muller, Mueller
Henry/Heinrich Christian Friedrich and Marie/Mary Friedrich Mueller

I am looking for information about my Great Grandmother Marie/Mary Friedrich and her brother Henry/Heinrich Christian Friedrich and their ancestors, any other siblings, parents, grandparents, where they lived in Germany, etc. I would especially like to be able to get a date of birth for Marie and where she was born. I would also appreciate any information available about their weddings in Germany, etc.

I believe Marie or Mary Friedrich was born in Germany about 1856 or 57. She married Carl/Karl Müller/Muller/Mueller (b. 1 Aug 1850) in Germany about 1877. They with their two youngest children (August and Anna Marie) immigrated to the USA the end of March 1904 arriving at Ellis Island April 2, 1904 aboard the SS Patricia, from Hamburg, Germany. They came to Alexandria, SD were their eldest son Carl/Karl Henry Mueller (b. 18 Dec 1874) was living. She is listed in Hanson Co., SD in the 1910, 1920, & 1930 US Fed Census. She died 7 May 1934, in Alexandria, SD and is buried at the Greenhill Cemetery near Alexandria, SD.

Henry or Heinrich Christian Friedrich was born in Germany 5 Jan 1861. He married Wilhelmine Wunder Hamann (b. 17 Feb 1866) about 1882 in Germany. They with their four eldest children immigrated to the USA in April 1898 arriving at Baltimore on 28 Apr 1898 aboard the SS Dresden, settling with her brother in Alexandria, SD. He died 20 Oct 1940 in Hanson Co., SD and is buried at the Greenhill Cemetery near Alexandria, SD.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
itprof347 3 Aug 2008 7:53AM GMT 
FriedrichsBL 31 Aug 2013 3:50PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions