Search for content in message boards

Wenzel & Agnes FRIEDRICH San Antonio TX sons Albert, Ed PLEASE HELP!

Replies: 1

Wenzel & Agnes FRIEDRICH San Antonio TX sons Albert, Ed PLEASE HELP!

Posted: 5 Dec 2008 10:59AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: FRIEDRICH URBANECK DERR
WENZEL & AGNES (URBANECK) FRIEDRICH

Looking for details & PHOTOS IF YOU HAVE ANY!

Researching Friedrich family ~ trying to connect my 2nd greatgrandfather John Friedrich (b. 11 Dec 1858 Baden Germany ~ d. 14 May 1921 Greenfield, NH).

DOES ANYONE KNOW WENZEL & AGNES FRIEDRICH's entire list of children? I know of Albert, Ed for sure, and maybe Arnold & Lena. Online bio tells of 7 children. Could be more if they had infants who deceased. I was thinking my 2nd g-grandfather could be one of the children but just a guess so far.

My 2nd g-grandfather is definitely related somehow to Wenzel & his sons Albert (of Buckhorn Saloon fame) & Ed (of Friedrich Refrigeration / Air Conditioning) ~ all from San Antonio. Family notes mention George Friedrich (of Friedrich Refrigeration, TX) going to Fitchburg, MA (maybe in the 1930's) to see a refrigeration unit installation by an uncle Henry Friedrich in my family and they both realized they had the same uncle (named George Friedrich of Fitchburg, MA) and laughed as they just realized they were cousins! I have no idea which George & Henry Friedrich of Fitchburg they are exactly or any dates, to be able to fit them in my tree. I entered some info on my online tree but it's a work in progress and very well may not be entirely accurate and subject to correction. But it's a start.

Here's info on Wenzel & Agnes & sons if anyone can help me out in completing this family I sure would appreciate it!

Wenzel Friedrich
B:02 Jul 1827
Grunthal Bohemia
D:07 Nov 1902
San Antonio, TX, USA

Agnes Urbaneck
Birth: 14 Nov 1835
Preussen (Prussia)
Death: 20 Jan 1910
TX

Albert Friedrich (Wife Emilie Derr)
Birth: 7 Jun 1864
Death: 27 Nov 1928

Edward Friedrich (Wife Minnie _____)
Birth: 1860
Death: 1951

Thanks so much for helping me out! Looking forward to getting some input :)

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rlfried1 5 Dec 2008 5:59PM GMT 
nova68 6 May 2009 9:08PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions