Search for content in message boards

FUGATE

Replies: 2
Posted: 5 Oct 2009 8:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fugate
I really hope someone can help me out here. There is NOTHING about my family that I know of. My grandmother was Nancy Ann Fugate- Robbins. Her mother was Victoria Fugate when she was married to Sam Fugate but she died Victoria Dunne. I don't have her maiden name. My grandmother had a twin sister, last known address Springfield Ohio(Lindy was what we called her) She also had a sister Eula and a brother Russell. There were more, but I don't have their names. Victoria was born in Salyerville Kentucky, or so I am told. The last known address for Sam Fugate was Lima Ohio where, I am told he has other children.

I am also told that I have Native American Heritage, but that has not been proven. I am particularly curious about knowing this information, but I mostly would just like to know where I came from.

If anyone has any information on this I would be so appreciative. I just know so little about that side of my family and would like to know.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
treva140 6 Oct 2009 2:36AM GMT 
mdfugate 6 Oct 2009 8:42PM GMT 
Tisha_Thomas 18 Jan 2013 5:39AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions