Search for content in message boards

fuller family tree

Replies: 305

Thomas Simeon Fuller

Laurie Darling Oylear (View posts)
Posted: 26 Aug 2000 6:27PM GMT
Hi Lois, I'm so JAZZED to be in touch! This is great! I do have a Thomas Simeon Fuller and the dates are close enough to question,,Heres the skinny: Children of Jesse Fuller and Elizabeth A. (Bartine) Fuller: Thomas Simeon , b. Apr. 14, 1836, m. Effie Birdsall Sept. 15, 1855. Siblings were Jesse, Rebecca Elizabeth, Charles Wesley, (Colonel) Henry Dean, Sarah, another Jesse (Jesse overkill) Lydia Emily, George Albert. Are we close? Here's a bit more, All Fullers Descended from 8 ancestral heads: Dr Samuel and his brother Edward of the Mayflower, who came in 1620. John of Ipswitch, Mass. and William of Hampton, N.H. who came in 1634. Thomas of Dedham and John of Newton, Mass who came in 1635. Robert of Salem and THOMAS OF WOBURN MASS. WHO CAME IN 1638 and Robert of Dorchester, later of Dedham, Mass, who came in 1640. I can email these to you. they are formatted for that and I have a 3-holer punch, nice notebook and glassine covers. Looks pretty good! I have never used my fax, so not sure how to work with it. Sure worth a try! Problem..one phone line and Fax is same as Phone number which causes quite a bit of auditory discomfort when folks call and By the time I loudly'splain, they have been overcome by pain and hang up. Not a bad ploy I've found. You should have my email address on here so you can email if we have a winning match here, K?... just in case laurieoylear@earthlink.net How many pages have you? Think I mentioned there are 47 pgs in this book ready to print out. I can hardly wait to show you. It's the last book and it it's falling apart. Written in 1896 in Appleton. Wis by J.F.Fuller. I have sent it to several people 'cause I feel our elders should be remembered and appreciated. Actually darn near everyone was related in Salem. Mary Estey is my 7th Grandmother. Have you gotten to see the video set called "Three Sovereigns for Sarah"? Mary's Dad was Simeon Fuller and her Mom Rebecca Berry. Are we in familiar territory? Can't wait to hear! Glad you appreciate a sense of humor and yup, I'm joyful alright! Can dish the dirt on Anne Putnam and her friends.

Blessings,

Laurie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
MarilynKoppel... 26 Aug 2000 9:06PM GMT 
MarilynKoppel... 26 Aug 2000 9:13PM GMT 
lois 26 Aug 2000 10:28PM GMT 
lois 26 Aug 2000 10:22PM GMT 
Laurie Darling Oylear 27 Aug 2000 12:27AM GMT 
lois 27 Aug 2000 2:17AM GMT 
Laurie Darling Oylear 27 Aug 2000 11:36AM GMT 
agramberry 3 Nov 2009 3:16PM GMT 
agberry 22 Feb 2010 3:59AM GMT 
Turner_Marcia... 26 Nov 2010 2:43AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions