Search for content in message boards

Edward/Samuel Fuller (Mayflower) Descendants

Replies: 26

Re: Edward/Samuel Fuller (Mayflower) Descendants

Posted: 23 Mar 2003 5:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fuller Mayflower Descendants (Samuel and Edward)
I am a direct descendant of Dr Samuel Fuller (Mayflower). His brother was Edward Fuller. I don't see any connection for you to Dr. Samuel Fuller. You need to check and find the following book on Edward Fuller's geneology. I found this info on the message board at ancestry.com. I have the book on Dr. Fuller. Good Luck!

Fuller Family Books

Author: Beth

Date: 15 Jan 2003 9:48 PM GMT

Surnames: Fuller

Classification: Query

Post Reply | Mark Unread | Report Abuse
Print Message

For all the individuals seeking info on the Fuller line.

I know of three books compiled, published and (were for sale) by William Hyslop Fuller before 1914. I have only seen volume III. Anyone know of the
other volumes?

Fuller Genealogy:

Volume I : Genealogy of some descendants of Edward Fuller, of the Mayflower.- 25 illustrations and 306 pages

Volume II: Some descendants of Dr. Samuel Fuller of the Mayflower.- 31 illustrations and 263 pages

Volume III: Genealogy of some descendents of Captain Matthew Fuller, John Fuller of Newton, John Fuller of Lynn, John Fuller of Ipswich, Robert
Fuller of Dorchester and Dedham.-14 plates of illustrations and 325 pages. (All came to America before 1650).

William Hyslop Fuller sold these from the address of William H. Fuller for $5 a piece in 1914.
23 School Street
Palmer, Mass

Some info: His daughter was Melicent Rawson Fuller, descendant of Captain Matthew Fuller, through the marriage of his daughter, Anne, to Samuel
Fuller, grandson of Edward Fuller of the Mayflower.

He states in the preface,” the sources were, in general, the manuscripts of Prof. H. W. Brainard of Hartford, Ct., Jackson’s History, and the published
and unpublished vital records of Newton, the vital records of Lynn, of Ipswich, and those of Dorchester and Dedham.”

Hope this helps and leads you in the right direction for your ancestors.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
bmnorth 11 Feb 2003 7:37PM GMT 
JSmithBellem 24 Mar 2003 12:12AM GMT 
pugsey1945 4 Apr 2003 1:07AM GMT 
dbutton1 15 Jun 2003 12:17PM GMT 
Jean Payton 16 Jun 2003 11:43AM GMT 
Judy Smith-Bellem 16 Jun 2003 4:30PM GMT 
Cloverine30 22 Jun 2003 8:08PM GMT 
Jean Payton 22 Jun 2003 8:21PM GMT 
Judy Smith-Bellem 16 Jun 2003 4:20PM GMT 
dbutton1 17 Jun 2003 1:02AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions