Search for content in message boards

Adna Fuller (Union, CT to Kingsbury, NY)

Replies: 1

Re: Adna Fuller (Union, CT to Kingsbury, NY)

Posted: 11 Jan 2013 8:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fuller, Vaughn, Vaughan, Wightman
Dear Gary,

I believe Adna is my husbands 5th great grandfather. I have linked him down from John Fuller of Newton - and I get stuck at the link between Adna and Asa. I see you have an Asa listed as Adna's son. Is this the same Asa that is married to Drusilla (Drucilla) Vaughan? If so, I have been able to link this Asa right down to my husband. But until your post - I have been unable to have any hard proof of Adna's children. Do you have any documentation you are willing to share? Here's the line I have:

John Fuller (of Newton) & Elizabeth (Cole) > Johm & Abigail (Boylston) > James & Abigail (Youmans) > Hezekiah & Margaret (Tyler) > Adna & Rebecca (no last name I can find) > Asa & Drusilla (Vaughan) > Zelora & Sarah Jane (Muir) > Albert & Pauline (Teske) > Theron & Annie (Eling) > Walter & Gertrude (Grimes) > Gerald & Carol (Gaesser) > Scott & Me - Angela (LaGreca) > our children Jordan, Brandon, & Alyssa Fuller

I'm really hoping you can help! You may be the missing link I have been searching for! How did you find out who Adna's kids were? Thanks again and have a Wonderful Weekend!!

Sincerely,
Angela Fuller
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
GaryEmmons 28 Nov 2006 4:41PM GMT 
Angela Fuller 11 Jan 2013 3:24PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions